Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

54, divorced/free... 2 doors. Didn't have to get permission either. Divorce was the best $86 I have ever spent.

You don't even want to see the before and after... LOL.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏻
Sponsored

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

57 and ordered a 4 door. Kids older and have their own rides. Need the extra space for trips with 2 pups and luggage.

I disagree on the doors meaning freedom. I’ll take 4 open spaces where doors used to be and no roof. Thats a pretty good bit of freedom.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
32 and single over here, going with a 4-door. Overall, it's more versatile but mainly I have a dog and plan to car camp in it, eventually do some overlanding. Initially, I thought the 2-door looked better when seeing it online. Then I saw 2 and 4-door Broncos in person, driving around, and they both look great in their own respect. To me, 2-door Wranglers have always seemed a bit too short. 2-door Bronco is a bit longer and just looks right. Proportionally, 4-door with the 33's or 35's are 👌

Sponsored

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm 35 with a wife, kid (5 yr old), and a dog (50 lbs). We willl all be riding in my 2 door, across the country, including trail riding all over. We will pack light, and tent camp until I can get a small tow-behind camper (think tear drop, sub 1500 lb)

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m 26, work from home, and living on my own. I originally ordered a 2-Door. Once I found out about the MIC top constraint, I switched to a 4-Door soft-top to get scheduled. Was only sticking with the 2-Door for price and looks. But I’m happy with the 4-Door too. I will enjoy the extra room.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
48 and a 2 Door.

It's replacing my Mustang, so the lack of space will be fine. Wish they built the 2-door on the 4-door frame so I had a bit more storage, but oh well.

Besides, the 4-door is almost $8k more than the 2-door if you want a Manual Transmission.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is a sad question for me. I am totally of the 2 door mindset. 4 doors look crap on anything other than a 60s lincoln. The weight, the cost, the more crap to fail. It just sucks. But we are buying a bronco to replace a 96 FSB and unfortunately the 4 door is the exact same size as our bronco. So thats what my wife wants. Something that can fit all 3 nieces and nephew and atleast 1 dog. So we can take them offroading. Will they have as much fun a 1 or 2 of them would in a 2 door. Maybe but not as wild. The other sad part is that we are not wealthy and can barely afford a new one. So paying for the extra doors means we must sacrifice options like mid or sas. Our hope is that we can afford a stripped badlands.
Sponsored