Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think both look great, are equally capable, and will be equally fun but the 4 door is better for my situation.

I'm married with two kids (11 and 14) and we do a lot of various mountain adventures. We each will get our own door (on or off) and have space in back to bring whatever stuff we need for any given adventure (coolers, inflatable boats, ski/snowboard gear, bike gear, light overnight camping gear, etc, etc). I'll still need to be very efficient with what we bring to fit what we need (especially when camping) or on longer camping trips, we'll probably bring my wife's SUV along too.

Also, I just turned 50 so you can add that to your metadata. 😁
Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have kids but even before them in generally perfected 4/5 door vehicles. My track car is a 4door, most of the cars I had in my 20s were 4 doors ( no kids or wife at the time).

Also your statement about a guy needs his own time. I am military I am gone from my family enough , would like to include that as much as I can.

OP
OP
71to21-2DR

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think both look great, are equally capable, and will be equally fun but the 4 door is better for my situation.

I'm married with two kids (11 and 14) and we do a lot of various mountain adventures. We each will get our own door (on or off) and have space in back to bring whatever stuff we need for any given adventure (coolers, inflatable boats, ski/snowboard gear, bike gear, light overnight camping gear, etc, etc). I'll still need to be very efficient with what we bring to fit what we need (especially when camping) or on longer camping trips, we'll probably bring my wife's SUV along too.

Also, I just turned 50 so you can add that to your metadata. 😁
3 camels, 4 pack mules, a dog sled team, a job site porto potty…
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ§’πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸͺπŸͺπŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸš‚πŸšžπŸšžπŸšžπŸšžπŸšžπŸšžπŸšž
LOL!!!

OP
OP
71to21-2DR

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have kids but even before them in generally perfected 4/5 door vehicles. My track car is a 4door, most of the cars I had in my 20s were 4 doors ( no kids or wife at the time).

Also your statement about a guy needs his own time. I am military I am gone from my family enough , would like to include that as much as I can.
There is always exceptions
Thanks for your service.

Sponsored

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
so I’m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think it’s a generational thing now.

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30’-50’s Cars)
So I was always told that 2 doors is what you want.

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
(as far as proportions and everything)
and all those extra posts and windows!
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

biggest thing for me is I have the mindset of

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and β€œGirls”Too I guess!!!

So mostly this is just out of curiosity

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
72 yr old Base w/SAS and switch's.. Serious off roader.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
62, 2 door. Reasons:

-Smaller to fit in a tiny 19 X 19 garage.
-Lighter so it's faster
-Kids are grown, it's just me and my GF, we rarely have visitors to need 4 doors
-Looks more iconic the 2 door versus 4- original was 2 door only.
-If 4 door was the only choice I would not have ordered one.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

49 and I order a two door because the two door is more bad ass looking and the short wheels base for off-roading.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mid 50s and reserved a 4-door for internal storage for camping equipment, cooler, and bags. Those 2 door Jeeps don't have room for much more than a large cooler and presume that the Broncos won't be much different. If I owned strictly a vehicle for off roading and fun, Id consider a 2 door.

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m 65 and doin the 2 door.
the 4 door makes way more sense, but the 2 door looks so much better. Not crazy about the stretch bronco look.

Sponsored

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
63 and a 2-door. I do think the 2-door looks better, but the real reason is that I don't really need 4-doors.

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 Door.

3 kids, 16 14 and 12. Married.

I dont give a rip about any of that, I have owned 4 different early broncos and regret selling any of them. I want the 2 dr, and thats what im gonna get :D I told my wife I would probably never buy another new ride unless the Bronco came back, so here we are. We have an explorer for the family, this one is for fun. Ive busted my butt for a long time and will have most of it paid for when I pick it up, so Im doing it :D

alyssakatherine

Outer Banks
First Name
Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2 Door - 30 y.o.

I owned a 2 and 4 door wrangler. 4door is definitely easier in every day life (putting groceries in the back door, getting the dog in, general "stuff" capacity) but you can't beat the look of the 2 door! My 2 door wrangler could also park ANYWHERE, so I'm looking forward to that again. In the meantime I got a Ranger, so I'm getting used to the inconvenience of having no rear doors haha.

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
55 - 4 Door

I love the look of the two door, but I will be using it everyday and keeping my F-150 for hauling and towing. Also, riding people around, more room for stuff, the 4 door just makes more since now. I'm sure I'll regret it down the line when I use in on my hunting least in the swamp. No vehicle ever made performs better in the gumbo mud of the cypress swamp than the 2 Door Ford Bronco.
Sponsored