Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

No offense dude, but your title was misleading for weeks until page 7.

Congrats on it. Good luck creating some space in there, that's pretty tight. She looks great.
Lol, the title was edited when they finally went on. But thanks. It’s getting there…
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
AGM Everglades

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

After a few hundred miles of driving the standard Eibach coils settled a lot. From what I’ve read this has been the case with these so I bought some 550lbs springs to replace the 450lbs that come with them. Problem solved. Sits level, no rubbing at all even at full lock (front crash bars still on) in normal driving conditions. If these settle as much as the 450’s I’ll add a lower coil mount 1/2” spacer. Also trimmed the rock rails 1.5” at the front but still need to do the JKS and raptor rear bumper caps and it should be good to go with full articulation. Also added an 4WP adjustable rear trac bar. It’s was the only brand available immediately. It looks stout and well made.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AGM Everglades

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thanks! It’s got almost 10k miles on it now. Just got the Procal tune installed and what a difference! Even more pleasant to drive than before. Getting some wind noise through the hardtop so going to add some seals at the seams. But otherwise couldn’t be happier. New sound system will be going in as well early next year.

Sponsored

BBQBennz

Black Diamond
First Name
Bennett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2001 Z06 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great!
I have a '24 Everglades on order so I am interested in how your build evolves.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AGM Everglades

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Looks great!
I have a '24 Everglades on order so I am interested in how your build evolves.
Congrats! I love this thing and IMO the Everglades is the best trim for looks and functionality. I plan to upgrade the steering bushing, tie rods and sway bar links. Add a full stereo system (once @mObridge comes out with their non B&O amp in a few months), a roof rack system with lights and the Smitty Bilt spare tire carrier (have it, just need to install it). I also need to install the JKS kit I have.

Otherwise I think I’m pretty much done.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Congrats! I love this thing and IMO the Everglades is the best trim for looks and functionality. I plan to upgrade the steering bushing, tie rods and sway bar links. Add a full stereo system (once @mObridge comes out with their non B&O amp in a few months), a roof rack system with lights and the Smitty Bilt spare tire carrier (have it, just need to install it). I also need to install the JKS kit I have.

Otherwise I think I’m pretty much done.
Question for you...I have a 23 Everglades. Based on your research and experience mod'ing your rig do you think 37's could be put on a stock one without a lift? what modifications would be required?

OP
OP
AGM Everglades

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Question for you...I have a 23 Everglades. Based on your research and experience mod'ing your rig do you think 37's could be put on a stock one without a lift? what modifications would be required?
There was a guy on instagram that had a stock one on 37’s. I asked him about it and he said it worked with no rubbing. He had done some light wheeling on trails as well.
My 38’s on the stock wheels rub the frame and full lock. It’s a slight rub and doesn’t concern me at all. I just back off the steering wheel 3/4” and the rub is gone. I think 37’s would possibly do the same. I also think you might need to trim the crash bar to avoid rubbing at full lock or full articulation. I trimmed mine slightly to fit 39’s, didn’t need to remove them fully. Or just don’t turn the steering wheel that last 3/4” lol

IMO if you at least installed some leveling pucks it would look better and limit the chances of rubbing the crash bars in the front.

Last edited: