Sponsored

Air Design SEMA Bronco Build spotted in SD (white roof, white fender flares, white wheels, white grilles, white bumpers)

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can’t account for taste

RenoBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would be a little better without white fenders and bumper I think
Area 51 not a good contrast either. Plus, the tires are way too big. Makes me think that the white top Velocity Blue Outer Banks with some old school steelies that I have planned (you know, should I ever actually get my Bronco) will be just fine.

Sponsored

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder if he is some old man, also wearing white New Balances lol can’t say I’m completely surprised, it being SoCal and all. Most people are cool and normal but living in that bubble does things to some people 😂

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why everybody feels the need to tear down a modded Bronco they don't like. Especially when they are aftermarket producers. This one in particular is the Air Design SEMA build. It looks much better in person and the Air Design people I spoke with are good people and Bronco enthusiast's.

IMHO, the white flares and handles are a bit much and would look better painted to match the body (but I get that they are wanting their product to stand out). Also would have looked better with those white retro/heritage Fifteen52's.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure why everybody feels the need to tear down a modded Bronco they don't like. Especially when they are aftermarket producers. This one in particular is the Air Design SEMA build. It looks much better in person and the Air Design people I spoke with are good people and Bronco enthusiast's.

IMHO, the white flares and handles are a bit much and would look better painted to match the body (but I get that they are wanting their product to stand out). Also would have looked better with those white retro/heritage Fifteen52's.
So it would look better if they changed almost everything?