Sponsored

Airing up (after airing down for camping and offroading)?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I use to run 90 psi on my E rate on my F350 but that was for towing.
Sponsored

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

good spot right there *above* the water line and the "rotten" sand .....looks like low tide
June 30, 2017. Pic was taken around noon. High tide and best fishing was at 9:30. Low tide was at is lowest around 1:30 pm that day. We had already packed up @ around 1 pm and were out hitting blacktop at that time. Fish? Nothing special that day, but it was a beautiful day for swimming.

I know the water looks warm, but it was really nice and chilly. Bath water temps at SPI make the gulf look navy blue instead of murky green at the shore, and that is unbearable... no fun at all...

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I use a portable 12v air compressor. I have a custom hose setup so I can add air to all 4 tires at once.

I have a light suv so I only need to run 26 psi on the street. most trails I run 15 psi.
I have used it to air up another vehicle after mine. with no problems of it over heating. But Higher presser makes the compressor work exponentially harder.

I can get all 4 tires from 15 to 26 psi in about 5 min.

I use automatic tire deflator's to take the air down to 15 psi. they are adjustable but not easy to adjust so i have them set at 15 and leave then there. They are not expensive so I may get another set and set them to a different presser to have two options easy to get to.

Tire Deflator, Adjustable
https://smile.amazon.com/AutoEC-Def...00GAVTRDE/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seen too many small compressors fail, even ARB and Viair. I’m going with CO2, like this compact smittybuilt one;
Ford Bronco Airing up (after airing down for camping and offroading)? A32FFDC2-D71D-43F7-A446-AFF550F54E1E

Rusty Parts

Wildtrak
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have an older warn power plant winch with built in air compressor. You can run an impact which is helpful to change or inflate tires. They don’t make it anymore that I know of, but on board air is needed off road or even at the ranch. My $0.02
Sponsored