Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hum.
I am very familiar with using AirTags and yes, using them to follow people is a real issue and the cautions mentioned are valid.

But being ever so suspicious of anything...as I was reading through this thread I noted the Scanner app was only mentioned in the first post....then bang...mentioned again in the next post I read.

Hum.
okay, not understanding what youā€™re getting atā€¦there are several readers out there, this one was immediate as it was in a video a friend sent to me.
if you have more, please share, Iā€™ve been a bit busy on calls with Apple and searching my vehicle with police officers.
Sponsored

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for sharing and thatā€™s scary AF. Would have never thought about being target/tracked with airtag for the Bronco. Makes sense though, theyā€™re rare and worth a lot. Iā€™m thinking of getting the Magnavolt from Robocop installed.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing and thatā€™s scary AF. Would have never thought about being target/tracked with airtag for the Bronco. Makes sense though, theyā€™re rare and worth a lot. Iā€™m thinking of getting the Magnavolt from Robocop installed.

by the time mine shows up in 2023, the bronco may no longer be a rare vehicle :sick:

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

šŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’ if you enable trips in your Ford app it will track you when You drive. I doubt it was an air tag

• Sad
Reactions: Cat
OP
OP
_brand13_

_brand13_

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
šŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’ if you enable trips in your Ford app it will track you when You drive. I doubt it was an air tag
If you read previous comments, look at the photos provided, and what I shared (that was confirmed by both police, Apple, and a friend that is in a government role), it was an accessory. The Ford app is an app, not an accessory. When you go to Find My iPhone, the accessory to add is an AirTag.
This has been disturbing enough for me and my family, and I wouldnā€™t have shared this without confirmation of what it was.

Sponsored

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Or you could have run over an airbag which stuck to the tires for a few blocks. :unsure:

Last edited:
OP
OP
_brand13_

_brand13_

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or you could have rub over an airbag which stuck to the tires for a few blocks. :unsure:

Lmao okay. Going 75-80 mph on I-10 from 610, and past the Grand Parkway in Houston. Thatā€™s a 30-40 min drive. A little more than a ā€œfew blocksā€ šŸ¤£ Not sure the physics work in that scenario.

OP
OP
_brand13_

_brand13_

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So again, per the police department, a friend that is in a department of government that tracks people/items, etc, Apple themselves, it was what I stated, but thanks for the other scenarios, theyā€™ve been amusing in a ā€œwell actuallyā€ way.

OP
OP
_brand13_

_brand13_

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah this doesnā€™t have anything to do with my case, itā€™s avocados to oranges, but thanks for sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: Cat

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got em hidden in my 21 Bronco, in my 72 Bronco, my gun case, my wallet, my keys, my briefcase, my tractor, my quad, my diesel pusher. Put em in my suitcases when traveling. I got em everywhere,lol. Very handy.
This is scary stuff!
But I Was just thinking how handy they would be. I need to look into them!

OP
OP
_brand13_

_brand13_

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
tracking in any way is scary
Itā€™s definitely something I didnā€™t want to experience or now be on alert about. It sucks.
Sponsored