First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2002 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many of us from Alaska are on Bronco6G, and where are you located? Which dealer are you looking at?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜04 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alaska order here (Anchorage, base)- Kendall right now, but only just received first phone call from them and have not talked directly with them. They left a message on Friday.

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Delta junction here but I'll be using Kendall of Wasilla. I trust Stephanie there over any other salesman in state tbh

N2AK

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st gen 4runner, 1990 Toyota xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Live in Wasilla. Have a reservation with Kendall but also one with Granger because of the great October discount they offered. Want to see how the numbers pencil out at order time. Would enjoy the big road trip coming up from down south as I would use the opportunity to visit friends and put the Bronco on some trails. Look forward to seeing some Broncos in Alaska!

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How many of us from Alaska are on Bronco6G, and where are you located? Which dealer are you looking at?
Finally found the thread! Iā€™m in Eagle
River and working with Kendall in Anchorage.

Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Live in Wasilla. Have a reservation with Kendall but also one with Granger because of the great October discount they offered. Want to see how the numbers pencil out at order time. Would enjoy the big road trip coming up from down south as I would use the opportunity to visit friends and put the Bronco on some trails. Look forward to seeing some Broncos in Alaska!
Are you dealing with Wassilla Ford or did you got to Anchorage?

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Alaska order here (Anchorage, base)- Kendall right now, but only just received first phone call from them and have not talked directly with them. They left a message on Friday.
Did you convert your order yet? Any issues dealing with Kendall? Iā€™m have some issues but expect to get it straightened out today.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anchorage here, using Kendall. I have a good contact in fleet and will be ordering this week.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜04 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you convert your order yet? Any issues dealing with Kendall? Iā€™m have some issues but expect to get it straightened out today.
Kendall Anchorage, I thing we sorted through all my issues. Order is pushed to Ford and I have a copy of the build from their system. Told msrp plus the registration/ title stuff. I talked with a bunch of folks over there, but ultimately Steve Dehart yesterday who clarified most of my questions. Looks like my build is buildable- several others apparently are late availability, etc and are having to decide on different options.
Edit: 2-door, big bend manual is what Iā€™m ordering.

Last edited:

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kendall Anchorage, I thing we sorted through all my issues. Order is pushed to Ford and I have a copy of the build from their system. Told msrp plus the registration/ title stuff. I talked with a bunch of folks over there, but ultimately Steve Dehart yesterday who clarified most of my questions. Looks like my build is buildable- several others apparently are late availability, etc and are having to decide on different options.
Edit: 2-door, big bend manual is what Iā€™m ordering.
I was on the phone and texting with them this morning to get things figured out. They were having issues submitting my order with the Black Hardtop, I was able to ask the right questions and get them to contact Ford to get things squared away.
I have three items on my build as late availability but at least my order is in, however I havenā€™t received an email from Ford yet.
I got the Black Diamond 4 door, 2.7, black hardtop, Squach and mid packages. My reservation date is 14 July and they told me I was #38 so I think if the late availability item come through I may have my rig by fall.... maybe lol

Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What build are you going with?
I'm pretty sure I'm set on a Wildtrak, 4 door, lux, mic top (going to have it painted either white or body color) so I have most of the items they are saying could be a commodity issue for early builds.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm pretty sure I'm set on a Wildtrak, 4 door, lux, mic top (going to have it painted either white or body color) so I have most of the items they are saying could be a commodity issue for early builds.
Yeah Iā€™m thinking I have about a 50/50 chance of getting my rig because of those late availability items. The Wildtrak was my second option but settled on the BD. If I have to I will wait for exactly what I want.

N2AK

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st gen 4runner, 1990 Toyota xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you dealing with Wassilla Ford or did you got to Anchorage?
Wasilla Ford. Dealer called me last week but I havenā€™t ordered yet, just donā€™t see the rush. Will figure it out first week of March.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was just curious to what Bronco fanatics in Alaska were ordering?
Im going with a Black Diamond, SaS, 2.7, Mid Package, with the black painted hardtop. Since Iā€™m getting pushed back to the MY22 Iā€™m still pondering on the final color. My order now is for carbonized grey, but still considering Rapid Red, Velicoity Blue, Antimater Blue. I would also consider Cyber Orange if it looks orange in person. Iā€™m hoping to see some of these colors in person to assist in my decision making process. If lighting blue was an optionI would be locked in....

I hope to see ya all driving around later this summer!
Sponsored