njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went into the Kenai Kendall dealership yesterday and modified my order to the soft top. I’ll pick up an aftermarket hardtop (I’m sure there will be some sooner than later), and then snag one from Ford whenever they’re finally available.

Anyway, the folks in Kenai told me they have fewer reservations than allocations… SOOoo, if anyone from Anchorage who’s currently on the outside looking in wanted to transfer their order to the Kenai Kendall, and don’t mind a 150 mile road trip home once their pony arrives, they said to give them a call 😉.
Sponsored

Apexi13b

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry to bump up an old post. I did place an order today for a bronco at this dealership today. I'm hoping for an MY22 we shall see.

OP
OP
njAK84

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to bump up an old post. I did place an order today for a bronco at this dealership today. I'm hoping for an MY22 we shall see.
The fellas at this dealership are champs. I’ve literally bugged them half to death for the last 8 months, but they’ve remained super helpful and very tolerant of me being the equivalent of a kid following his new toy down the cashier line conveyor belt. ‘21 Bronco is in Tacoma awaiting a barge ride this way. Should be in late next week or early the week after. Only 18 months of waiting…

Apexi13b

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m excited for the waiting game for a vehicle yet again. Did the same thing in 2016 for a Focus RS. The guy I’m working with has been great emailing me back all my questions pretty quickly. Glad to know if I start bugging them they won't mind. Luckily I live in Anchorage so the chances of me driving past their dealership is slim at the moment.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations! Looks great! Mines 33 or so days out, I specifically said do not install that front plate holder.

OP
OP
njAK84

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations! Looks great! Mines 33 or so days out, I specifically said do not install that front plate holder.
As in, you asked the dealer not to, or Ford not to? I didn’t realize that was an option.

Apexi13b

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks fantastic, and congratulations! I did shadow black as well, but I am doing a base model with sas, hardtop, and 2.7. Whats the spec on yours?

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As in, you asked the dealer not to, or Ford not to? I didn’t realize that was an option.
Yes, told my salesperson that I didn't want it mounted. Was told it wouldn't be an issue, they would toss the bracket in the back.

Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats!!! I have an estimated delivery date between 3-9 Nov. looks like there will be an influx of Broncos!
I seen an Outer Banks a couple weeks ago. Looked good.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, told my salesperson that I didn't want it mounted. Was told it wouldn't be an issue, they would toss the bracket in the back.
Where do you plan on mounting your front plate? I have been trying to figure out a good spot for it, I do not like the factory spot.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where do you plan on mounting your front plate? I have been trying to figure out a good spot for it, I do not like the factory spot.
Haven't decided if I'll even run one, Haven't had any issues on other vehicles...yet. I'll look it over after delivery, but its definitely not going on the Ford mount!

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haven't decided if I'll even run one, Haven't had any issues on other vehicles...yet. I'll look it over after delivery, but its definitely not going on the Ford mount!
I work on base and they have harassed me before for not having a front plate so I will have to figure out something. Was looking at mounting it on the front skid plate. I appreciate the heads up though I will ask them not to mount mine also. Are
you dealing with Kendal in Anchorage?

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I work on base and they have harassed me before for not having a front plate so I will have to figure out something. Was looking at mounting it on the front skid plate. I appreciate the heads up though I will ask them not to mount mine also. Are
you dealing with Kendal in Anchorage?
Yeah, I don't go on base so not too much of a concern for me.

The commercial/fleet manager, she's my customer every other day of the week and I've known her almost all my life.
Sponsored