njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m personally not sure. The best you can do is go in, call, or email the dealership. I’m in Anchorage myself and decided to order from the Kenai store because of the OP. The gentleman I dealt with though the order process was extremely helpful and informed me that orders would be sold at MSRP. I was a non reservation “walk-in” order. I still haven’t got a VIN or build date but I’m in no rush. I do get emails every Friday after selection informing me if there is any progress.

What I have on order is Badlands, Non-Sasquatch, Soft top, 2.7, with High package.
I’m really happy to hear this thread helped someone out!
Sponsored

AK_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m really happy to hear this thread helped someone out!
Yeah it really did. One of the guys there actually mentioned you and how you’re active on this Forum. I can’t remember his name just he had glasses and was younger.

I just realized that was my first post but I did want to be helpful.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there anyone here that has taken delivery of their Bronco with Kendall Ford of ANC? Did they attempt to mark up MSRP?
I took delivery, no issues, no surprises. From what I've heard/seen orders do not have any ADM. Abandoned orders on the lot do.

AK_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got an email from the dealership (Kendall Kenai) that I got scheduled for 3/21. I didn't get a VIN from them still waiting on that.

Do have a question for the OP or anyone that has had theirs delivered in Alaska. How long from completion of build to arriving to the dealership? I know it takes a little bit longer I just have to plan selling my current vehicle.

OP
OP
njAK84

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got an email from the dealership (Kendall Kenai) that I got scheduled for 3/21. I didn't get a VIN from them still waiting on that.

Do have a question for the OP or anyone that has had theirs delivered in Alaska. How long from completion of build to arriving to the dealership? I know it takes a little bit longer I just have to plan selling my current vehicle.
I received the coveted “built” email on 9/10/21, and my Bronco was delivered on 10/15/21. There are several tracking methods floating around here, rail car #s, caravan designations, etc., but in my experience none of them were very reliable. The delivery estimate in the 9/10 built email was 10/14. So, that ended up being pretty much spot on. As far as VIN is concerned, I received a VIN when my Bronco was scheduled for production, but that email came directly from Ford, not the Kendall dealership.

My full timeline:
7/14/2020 Reserved
3/19/21 Ordered
8/19/21 Scheduled for Production on 9/6
9/10/21 Built
10/15/21 Delivered

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was "built" on 10/14 and delivered on 11/12. Given the vehicles I track for work (super duty, Transit and Rangers occasionally) 30 days is a good round number to go by. With current freight issues it could be longer.

AK_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the coveted “built” email on 9/10/21, and my Bronco was delivered on 10/15/21. There are several tracking methods floating around here, rail car #s, caravan designations, etc., but in my experience none of them were very reliable. The delivery estimate in the 9/10 built email was 10/14. So, that ended up being pretty much spot on. As far as VIN is concerned, I received a VIN when my Bronco was scheduled for production, but that email came directly from Ford, not the Kendall dealership.

My full timeline:
7/14/2020 Reserved
3/19/21 Ordered
8/19/21 Scheduled for Production on 9/6
9/10/21 Built
10/15/21 Delivered
I wasn't a reservation and Ford isn't sending out the emails. I will be watching the trackers. However, I did get the VIN from the dealer and he said about 30ish days as well. So looks like end of April time frame. Already told him to not mount that front plate bracket.

I look forward to driving it home from Kenai back to Anchorage. I absolutely enjoy the scenery.
Sponsored