njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m so sick of seeing all the Jeep people on Facebook. I don’t have a problem with Jeep, mostly just the Jeep drivers and their the constant streams of photos, gatherings, and general LOOK AT MEEEE culture. Oooo look at our Jeep group and how we all just happened to find ourselves in Hatcher’s at the same time after visiting REI for 12 hours; look how we all stand and wave our arms out of the open tops like 16 year old cheerleaders who “didn’t know” alcohol made you stupid; look how we all drive in a line down that dirt road on a slight decline so everyone can see the giant cloud of pretentious kicking up all around us...validate us!!!!

Anyway...I live in Soldotna and I’d love to have the opportunity to actually chill with a couple people who also have Broncos once our 21’s and 22’s start coming in. No need for a huge presser and a video/photo diary of the whole thing, just a chance to check out some other trim packages and have a beer. Anybody down on the peninsula have a build on the way? I spend a lot of time in Anchorage and the Valley as well, so anyone in that vicinity interested in a park and chat, I’m down.
Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in Anchorage but find myself down that way every once in awhile. I’m down for a meet once we actually get our hands on them!

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Theres three separate Alaska threads going in Latests Posts right now? Chill out up there lol

OP
OP
njAK84

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Theres three separate Alaska threads going in Latests Posts right now? Chill out up there lol
Just think of it like this. In the time it takes me to drive where most of the other Alaska people in this forum are, I could drive through 3 states in the lower 48. We could almost use separate South Central, Interior, and Southeast Alaska threads. Also, we don’t get to be a part of ya’ll’s fun things very often, so we’re extra excited when we get a chance 😂.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love to road trip the Bronco up to Alaska someday. Looks amazing! And the back country snowboarding!

Sponsored
OP
OP
njAK84

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would love to road trip the Bronco up to Alaska someday. Looks amazing! And the back country snowboarding!
Do I smell the beginnings of an All Northwest Broncofest event in the works?? 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It has been a few years since I was in Alaska. Beautiful state! I flew into Anchorage then drove to Whittier. There I took the high-speed ferry to Valdez. I jumped in my kayak and proceeded to paddle back to Whittier while camping on islands along the way. Amazing sights to see as I dodged bears and sea lions! Looking forward to the day I drive my Bronco from New Hampshire to Homer, Alaska.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey just found the thread, I live in Eagle River. When we get our rides I would be down for meeting up!
Sponsored