Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello from Calgary. I'd like to start a thread on the best dealers to work with respect to the new Bronco. I'm starting from scratch so I'd appreciate hearing about your experiences as I'm sure others would too. October 31st isn't that far away!
Sponsored

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hello from Calgary. I'd like to start a thread on the best dealers to work with respect to the new Bronco. I'm starting from scratch so I'd appreciate hearing about your experiences as I'm sure others would too. October 31st isn't that far away!
I have reserved both a 4dr Badlands + Wildtrak from Cam Clark in Canmore. While I am in Edmonton, the GM there, Bryan Railton used to Manage Southgate Audi in Edmonton. Great guy. Another buddy from Edmonton also reserved from him and I am told 6 people in total from Edmonton have actually reserved at Cam Clark in Canmore.

I used to have a 2014 F150 Platinum which I bought from Kentwood, but rather support a friend.

OP
OP
KJ in YYC

KJ in YYC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you Troy!

Solodriver19

Black Diamond
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F 150 XTR S'CREW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 4 Door Big Bend reserved through City Ford (was assigned automatically) in Edmonton but am going to flip it to Kentwood Ford. I had a great relationship with Kentwood Ford. May even flip the Big Bend to an Outer Banks depending on the cost difference between the Big Bend with the Mid Package and an Outer Banks.

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have a 4 Door Big Bend reserved through City Ford (was assigned automatically) in Edmonton but am going to flip it to Kentwood Ford. I had a great relationship with Kentwood Ford. May even flip the Big Bend to an Outer Banks depending on the cost difference between the Big Bend with the Mid Package and an Outer Banks.
FYI, when I chose the wrong dealer, the online FORD.CA account would not let me switch dealers. I called FOrd and they said I had to cancel and then replace the reservation to select a new dealer.

Sponsored

Solodriver19

Black Diamond
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F 150 XTR S'CREW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FYI, when I chose the wrong dealer, the online FORD.CA account would not let me switch dealers. I called FOrd and they said I had to cancel and then replace the reservation to select a new dealer.
Really, that kinda sucks. Guess I'll stick with City Ford and see what happens. Thanks for the heads up.

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And hello from Edmonton. I haven't reserved anything yet. I very much am the type of person who has to see it with my own eyes before I'll make a decision. I want the 12" screen and Lux package, and the marine vinyl/washout floors, and the badlands is (I think) the only way I can get that combo. I'm thinking I might end up waiting for 2022 MY and hope I can get what I want in something cheaper than the Badlands next year.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reserved a Big Bend from Westergard in Drumheller. I haven’t dealt with them, but friends who have raved about the service they were given. I had first gone in to Cam Clark Olds, but was met with little enthusiasm by the sales staff... they seemed indifferent to getting another customer. Having worked at a small Ford dealer myself back in the early 2000’s (Delaquis Ford of Carman, MB), I am a strong believer in working with smaller local dealers who value your business.

Danager

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in St Albert. I have purchased 8 vehicles from Kentwood Ford. This Bronco will be #9 from there. I’m A-Plan qualified, so pricing is never an issue. I like the atmosphere and the service I get there. I would recommend them to anybody asking.

OP
OP
KJ in YYC

KJ in YYC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am scheduled to meet with my dealer this Saturday to confirm my build. My reservation will be converted to an actual order on 9-Dec.

Sponsored

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am scheduled to meet with my dealer this Saturday to confirm my build. My reservation will be converted to an actual order on 9-Dec.
Which dealer?

OP
OP
KJ in YYC

KJ in YYC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update: I met with my dealer as planned despite Friday's news about the delay. They have my final build and will submit the order in early January per the news release.

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Update: I met with my dealer as planned despite Friday's news about the delay. They have my final build and will submit the order in early January per the news release.
Any financing talks?

OP
OP
KJ in YYC

KJ in YYC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks