2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/ Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now I'm torn between:
  • Antimatter Blue
  • Area 51 and
  • Cyber Orange
Antimatter Blue is very much shaping up to be the blue version of Guard Green, and I absolutely love my Guard Green Mustang (was hoping Guard would make an appearance on Bronco). Cactus Gray was in contention but my friend called dibs and the three above are probably more in line with what I'm looking for. I love the "look at me" Cyber Orange but I can't help but feel an OBX in CO would not be as good with the colored fenders, CO tends to pop best with the unpainted wider fenders. And lastly Area 51 is one of my fav colors, but I really wish it was metallic, can't help but dread how visible swirl marks will be on the non-metallic paint
Sponsored

Reactions: Jak

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I'm torn between:
  • Antimatter Blue
  • Area 51 and
  • Cyber Orange
Antimatter Blue is very much shaping up to be the blue version of Guard Green, and I absolutely love my Guard Green Mustang (was hoping Guard would make an appearance on Bronco). Cactus Gray was in contention but my friend called dibs and the three above are probably more in line with what I'm looking for. I love the "look at me" Cyber Orange but I can't help but feel an OBX in CO would not be as good with the colored fenders, CO tends to pop best with the unpainted wider fenders. And lastly Area 51 is one of my fav colors, but I really wish it was metallic, can't help but dread how visible swirl marks will be on the non-metallic paint
Hey man IMO, if you want a non-metallic paint Area 51, the Cactus Grey kinda looks like primer, lol. Not saying it looks bad, just not for me.

Cyber Orange is loud, but it's fun man. It looks fun, it will looks bright on a gloomy winter day. Always sunshine haha. AMB will be dark on cloudy days, but will look AMAZING on sunny days. I'm pretty sure I'm between Cyber Orange and AMB. Maaaaaybe Velocity Blue, but next time I'm near a Ford dealer I'll stop to look at the VB.

R

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cyber Orange
2021 Bronco Cyber Orange painted body sample.jpg

Iconic Silver
2021 Bronco Iconic Silver painted body sample.jpg

Oxford White
2021 Bronco Oxford White painted body sample.jpg

Race Red
2021 Bronco Race Red painted body sample.jpg

Velocity Blue
2021 Bronco Velocity Blue painted body sample.jpg
I have narrowed it down to these 5. Somewhat dependent on what color tops I can get.
Really I don't think I can go up to the trim level to get orange.
So I think Blue is leading, with silver close 2nd.

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still loving the cyber orange ?
Yellow or orange I still think it’s friggin cool..
I'm with you! The other colors
Get out of my head!

My friend made a good point. Do white and then just wrap it whatever you want...... might be my plan.
That's a strong option! The Red White and Blue Stroppe Baja look would be killer!! I've been all in on Cyber Orange but Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, and Anti matter Blue all look amazing
So many years of owning white, gray/silver, black, and dark blue cars. I think for the Bronco it's got to be something flashier for me...Rapid Red or VB. Both look pretty good, even with the gray roof...it's enough of a contrast. Only other option would be white, if I did vinyl accents.
The Rapid looks really clean to me. I've been all in on CO, but that Red would stand out!
Sponsored