Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm still with Area 51...the Bronco only color. Won't find it on a TransitConnect....yet. ;)
Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My theory is that Cactus Grey reflects the color of the sky (and its environment to a certain point). All of the photos we've seen of the CG paint indoors, under fluorescent lighting, or with a camera flash, was too much of an artificial environment to truly display correctly. I think it looks great here, outdoors.

I feel confident moving forward with Cactus Grey, no question

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 9.17.44 AM.png
Totally agree! CG is locked in.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if the carbonized grey is much different from the magnetic that Explorers are painted. The magnetic has a greenish tint to it and I'm hoping the carbonized grey doesn't have that greenish hint. If not I'm sticking with black.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

These are great but with them tagged BN, is this what they're going to base the color walk thru on when it goes live? I guess better than nothing but 6G already had aerials of this first, maybe we can repurpose that drone out to the upholstery shop now.

Sponsored

KC8

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
AMB looks damn good here.
Seriously guys stop positing pics and give us a real walk through of each models, feels like whoever post not is just posting same thing far back and close up shots you want an interesting post go to the factory and show us the first 2 door Bronco coming off the factoring line, actually standing inside the plant , I use come on here every day but now it’s once in a While until April/June 2021 I probably come back if I don’t see anything posted on YouTube. Show the models they have out already preproduction models the Orange and 4 door 2 door like a 10 mins each I understand their preproduction but we need for you guys just
Start releasing the vehicle to YouTube car Reviewers goodness they don’t do this much taunting at least they show the whole car and take their time walking around this only Truck this year I would say I’m waiting on a car reviewer from YouTube to make and I would watch if it’s a 30 or 1 hour long .. see ya 2021 June

Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These are great but with them tagged BN, is this what they're going to base the color walk thru on when it goes live? I guess better than nothing but 6G already had aerials of this first, maybe we can repurpose that drone out to the upholstery shop now.
Unfortunately the interior shop is deep in the bowels of the PDC. Going to need a snake cam that they use for HVAC and Plumbing.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First choice Cactus Gray if I stick with FE. Iconic Silver will be in the running if I go to Wildtrak or Badlands and Carbonized Grey as a third top pick.
2021 Bronco Cactus Gray painted body sample.jpg
2021 Bronco Iconic Silver painted body sample.jpg
2021 Bronco Carbonized Gray painted body sample.jpg

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, but not as good as the drone cool.