Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No one is ever allowed to complain about AMB again lol

Sticking with my gut - OBX, AMB with painted blue poppin' flares, white top
I second the motion. lol

I'm planning on an Outer Banks in Anti Matter Blue with a dark top and the squach package.

Although it is hella hard to say no to Cactus Grey. Some bronze Fuel wheels on there... ?
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Area 51! It's the only color that's Bronco family specific. That makes it more special IMO. Rapid Red looks gorgeous as well.

Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My theory is that Cactus Grey reflects the color of the sky (and its environment to a certain point). All of the photos we've seen of the CG paint indoors, under fluorescent lighting, or with a camera flash, was too much of an artificial environment to truly display correctly. I think it looks great here, outdoors.

I feel confident moving forward with Cactus Grey, no question

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 9.17.44 AM.png

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just proves the toughest decision for me when ordering will be choosing a color.

Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more I see it, the more I am thinking about going IC. Something about the depth in the hood color is a strong statement to the lasting power of the color. It will need the painted black modular top.
I saw iconic silver in the dealership binder thing

its not your normal silver. Its really special. Hard to describe. More pictures and videos will likely show this.

however i feel like i need to represent bronco and get a non jeep color and my neighbors have a silver jeep haha

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iconic silver is looking better and better every day. Definitely a hard choice between that and Cactus Gray. Carbon gray looks nice too, but it's too similar to the color of both of my current vehicles so I really want something different. A51 continues to be "meh". Race Red looks cheap in this pic to me, maybe it's just my computer screen though.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My theory is that Cactus Grey reflects the color of the sky (and its environment to a certain point). All of the photos we've seen of the CG paint indoors, under fluorescent lighting, or with a camera flash, was too much of an artificial environment to truly display correctly. I think it looks great here, outdoors.

I feel confident moving forward with Cactus Grey, no question

Ford Bronco All Bronco Colors Painted Bodies Close Up Walkthrough Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 9.17.44 AM
Maybe. My theory is they changed the color for production, and got rid of the green that dominates on the 4 door white top vehicle. I hope that's the case and its a true gray.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anybody know why they punch holes in each panel? My guess was to intentionally destroy the panel to reduce the likelihood of employee theft or re-sale.

But perhaps they are taking paint thickness or testing the finish?

Side note: From my limited understanding of auto manufacturing (i'm a bean counter), the paint we're seeing here is 100% the shade and finish that we'll be seeing on the final products unless there were issues with the final product or application. Can somebody comment on this who knows more about it?

Ford Bronco All Bronco Colors Painted Bodies Close Up Walkthrough 2021 Bronco Cactus Gray painted body sample
Sponsored