Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw iconic silver in the dealership binder thing

its not your normal silver. Its really special. Hard to describe. More pictures and videos will likely show this.

however i feel like i need to represent bronco and get a non jeep color and my neighbors have a silver jeep haha
Who cares that the neighbor has a silver Jeep... for one they don't have a Bronco and it looks like the Bronco will wear it very well. Also, neighbors are not permanent.

I was strong on CG but that Iconic Silver looks so good.
Sponsored

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This might be finalizing CO for me. It looks more yellow and gold than orange and should look sweet with a white top. It's also got TONS of flake, which I love.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who cares that the neighbor has a silver Jeep... for one they don't have a Bronco and it looks like the Bronco will wear it very well. Also, neighbors are not permanent.

I was strong on CG but that Iconic Silver looks so good.
i dunno why but i really want to mate my bronco with a white top (if its available) and i cant do that with silver because it will look insane goofy.

Has to be a blue.

However if white tops are not a thing in the end , i might go silver if i see convincing video of it.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did that Forza render and it's not what I am seeing here. I did that Render because I am a fan of AMB, and I was trying to get a good idea of how it will look.

I am a bigger fan now, with this post and that F150 the other day.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one is ever allowed to complain about AMB again lol

Sticking with my gut - OBX, AMB with painted blue poppin' flares, white top
wrong

i was the biggest antimatter fan on the forum but I just cant do it. Its too dark for me. I really liked the f150 reveal video that ford did that made it look "juicy" like candy. But all the new pictures have it look like a DARKER version of the REALLY good looking CG preview on the website.

Ford Bronco All Bronco Colors Painted Bodies Close Up Walkthrough antimatter blue

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i dunno why but i really want to mate my bronco with a white top (if its available) and i cant do that with silver because it will look insane goofy.

Has to be a blue.

However if white tops are not a thing in the end , i might go silver if i see convincing video of it.
Yeah, once we see the top options with the various colors in the B&P, it should be easier to decide.

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover, F250, Jeep JT Gladiator, Humvee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wish Ford would let you pick from all colors on the FE since they changed to 7,000. Would be nice trade off.

sbplum

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So hard to decide which one to get!!! I'm thinking Cactus Grey or AMB

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have been debating Race Red and Velocity Blue, but that Iconic Silver is really growing on me. Reminds me of an F-150 my dad had back in the early/mid 90s.
No doubt, Iconic Silver is a beautiful color that will look great on the Bronco for decades to come. To me it is very reminiscent of 1950's silver paint.

Race Red is also going to be amazing on Bronco with all the contrasting trim.

My theory is that Cactus Grey reflects the color of the sky (and its environment to a certain point). All of the photos we've seen of the CG paint indoors, under fluorescent lighting, or with a camera flash, was too much of an artificial environment to truly display correctly. I think it looks great here, outdoors.

I feel confident moving forward with Cactus Grey, no question
Check out the contrast between the jig and vehicle, then compare the paint on those areas for the other colors. It's looking to have a little bit of green in the real paint to me!

Maybe. My theory is they changed the color for production, and got rid of the green that dominates on the 4 door white top vehicle. I hope that's the case and its a true gray.
That theory sucks. But has some validity. They do seem to have toned down the surf green (unfortunately).

True gray would be sooooooooo modern and unique! Not a single car on the road would have a color like that. Aside from literally every single manufacture and every new model that's come to market since 2018. Hell, I saw boring gray Subaru Crosstrek in dull-asphalt-gray yesterday. It lacks personality and character. Which is why they already have 4 colors on the grayscale! (black, white, silver, gray). No need to go "full German" and offer 9 total colors, 8 of which are in grayscale.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To be honest, I was Area 51 all the way since it's unique, but I have a feeling it might be the most common color now. That Iconic Silver is surprising me every time I see it. Depending on what the wheels look like, I might choose that in the end!

There's an Iconic Silver Bronco Sport at my local dealer today so I might waltz on over and take a look!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True gray would be sooooooooo modern and unique! Not a single car on the road would have a color like that. Aside from literally every single manufacture and every new model that's come to market since 2018. Hell, I saw boring gray Subaru Crosstrek in dull-asphalt-gray yesterday. It lacks personality and character. Which is why they already have 4 colors on the grayscale! (black, white, silver, gray). No need to go "full German" and offer 9 total colors, 8 of which are in grayscale.
Unique is cool...I'm just not into pastels, so it would be out if it is that seafoam pastel deal. I can't think of a worse color really for my tastes....but if it is like the Toyota Tacoma gray, that's a great color, and I would be all over it. Different tastes...my wife likes the pastel version like you do.

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gosh, I'm kind of set on BB, but Cyber Orange keeps calling my name. Hopefully that ends up being an option for that trim level. Otherwise, Ford might be able to up-sell me just because of paint... :oops:
Sponsored