mtu_bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How does this thing work? I created an account on the site but when I click on "New Reservation", it says I do not have a verified vehicles. When I click "My Info" it is completely blank and no way to enter information.
Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How does this thing work? I created an account on the site but when I click on "New Reservation", it says I do not have a verified vehicles. When I click "My Info" it is completely blank and no way to enter information.
I had a similar issue. The email address I used to order my Bronco with Ford was different than the email I used to register for an Off Roadeo account. So, first I had to verify my email. Then I had to verify my vehicle by providing the VIN. A few days passed and the vehicle verification didn't go through so I called Bronco Off Roadeo and it had not updated due to some technical issue on their end. They were very helpful and fixed the issue in minutes. I'd give them a call if you're having issues.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hopefully the verification process is faster now, when it first came out I think it took two weeks before they verified mine, but that was before any events were open.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp…I wasn’t planning to go but I got a flight, hotel, and car package for a great price next weekend so I will be there July 30th and 31st. HELLO TEXAS!!!! 😁
Sponsored