Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm getting this error when I try to setup my profile. I've already created a login and am going through the steps. Anyone else experience this, or know what its referring to? (I assume its a message directed at the developer)

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 7.35.05 AM.png
I got that too! I was on Firefox, and when I switched to Chrome the transaction finished. Try another browser.
Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Booked Moab for Nov 11th-13th...

In between trying to book the actual Rodeo date / Flight / Resort for 3 people ... The resort dates were already being booked so I had to reschedule everything multiple times.

For those wondering about the $250 voucher:

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations 1626880923168

It appears once verified that you'll recieve a refuned within two-three weeks.

Winni Made

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gunstock 8/22 with myb12 yr old son!!!! Woohoo!!!

OK, have to rant on an annoying pet peeve, little details like this irk me. first image is from the initial email after submitting reservation, second picture is from the receipt email. pay attention to the little details, Ford! Stupid errors like this make me lose confidence in your organization and they are easy to avoid with proper QC of systems.
Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations 1626880923168

Yes, I noticed the same issue.

T2Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17BMW330i, 70Porsche911, 22BroncoBadlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please keep in mind, it is my understanding the New Hampshire location is seasonal only. From May through November only! I assume it will be operational in 2022. Not sure about the other three locations.
The TX location is on a three year lease and I was also told by staff that the plans are to keep these off-roadeos as a permanent offering from Ford.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am heading to Austin and with the guest discount we received some months ago, it breaks down like this:

I checked the guest discount box and mine didn't show up as this for NH. My receipt says:
$35 Owner Fee Reservation
$200 Owner Fee Deposit
$419 Owner Fee Guest 1
$75 Vehicle Damage Waiver
$729.69 Total

Sponsored

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Registering for Vegas location. Is anyone else getting Sold Out for the Red Rocks hotel? When I visit the site directly, it has dates/pricing available. Curious what others are doing for lodging at this location.

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't get past the email verification. It's the same one I used at the dealer and the Ford site. Not sure what is wrong.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did you get the discount guest?
I don't recall if I had to do anything special, it applied the discount. The 3/25 email from Ford had the Rodeo discount in the text. Seems like the system knows if you have an order and when and adjusts things accordingly. At least it did for me.

>>>>
While You Wait

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.
<<<<<<

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody know how much the discounted rate is at the Moab location?

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't recall if I had to do anything special, it applied the discount. The 3/25 email from Ford had the Rodeo discount in the text. Seems like the system knows if you have an order and when and adjusts things accordingly. At least it did for me.

>>>>
While You Wait

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.
<<<<<<
I have an order currently and still waiting. I clicked on $250 voucher and it wasn’t deducted. I reserved day two and put my order in on 1/20, so I am not sure why that voucher wasn’t applied. I contacted them to see what they say.

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an order currently and still waiting. I clicked on $250 voucher and it wasn’t deducted. I reserved day two and put my order in on 1/20, so I am not sure why that voucher wasn’t applied. I contacted them to see what they say.
Did you register for Moab? I'm wondering if its location dependent. Definitely update us on what they say.

Winni Made

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought this was suppose to be "free" for reservation holders? Is that not the case? I had to pay $235 - $200 Owner Fee deposit and $35 Owner fee.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you register for Moab? I'm wondering if its location dependent. Definitely update us on what they say.
I signed up for Nevada. It’s closer, and I went to Moab for the Dixie Off Road Exp.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

New Hampshire for my October birthday...sweet. Can't think of a better present to myself than this!

Not sure if the partner hotel was booked (likely...peak fall viewing season weekend) or I just didn't click the right place, but I ended up choosing another local small inn near Gunstock. Hope to meet a few of you folks up that way!
Sponsored