Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just happened to check my in-progress off-roadeo reservation and noticed the remaining locations are open now! I'll be at the Nevada location on 9/4.

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.37.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.45.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.45.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.45.41 PM.png
Any idea how far the location is to drive from Red Rock resort they have recommende?
Sponsored

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea how far the location is to drive from Red Rock resort they have recommende?
It's about a 35 min drive, but you will probably need a 4×4? Someone who is more familiar with the area can confirm if you need a 4×4.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Once you register you get an address. Easy to check distances

Tom Ryan

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FYI, the LV event resort is pricey compared to getting a better deal anywhere else on the strip or downtown.
Are you referring to Red Rock? I just booked for $175 per night thru the Bronco portal for a weekend (it’s $125 for week nights), then looked online to see what the regular rate would be for the same night... $509.

The Bronco deal includes $25 for breakfast each day at the hotel. Plus we were just in Vegas last weekend talking about how we want to stay at Red Rock next time.

Red Rock looks pretty sweet from my view.

Sponsored

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you referring to Red Rock? I just booked for $175 per night thru the Bronco portal for a weekend (it’s $125 for week nights), then looked online to see what the regular rate would be for the same night... $509.

The Bronco deal includes $25 for breakfast each day at the hotel. Plus we were just in Vegas last weekend talking about how we want to stay at Red Rock next time.

It will not let me book through the portal, maybe I'll give them a call. The normal rate I get (Sept 4th) is $500 a night. Rented a Jeep just in case we want to drive to the site instead of taking the resort shuttle.

OP
OP
_jeff

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't able to use said link and although I have calls into Bronco Off-Roadeo, I have yet to hear anything regarding being able to book after the fact. I ended up finding a really inexpensive accommodation and very affordable rental car through Turo. But I might just forego any car rental if I can get in at Red Rock for a reasonable price.

Tom Ryan

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It will not let me book through the portal, maybe I'll give them a call. The normal rate I get (Sept 4th) is $500 a night. Rented a Jeep just in case we want to drive to the site instead of taking the resort shuttle.
I wasn't able to use said link and although I have calls into Bronco Off-Roadeo, I have yet to hear anything regarding being able to book after the fact. I ended up finding a really inexpensive accommodation and very affordable rental car through Turo. But I might just forego any car rental if I can get in at Red Rock for a reasonable price.
On the Nevada page, scroll down to this and click the Learn More link. Apologies if you’re already doing that.

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations C336287D-DAA7-44E8-A004-362CBB57113F

OP
OP
_jeff

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the Nevada page, scroll down to this and click the Learn More link. Apologies if you’re already doing that.

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations C336287D-DAA7-44E8-A004-362CBB57113F

Thanks, I ended up sorting it out and posing a link to my OP in case others have issues getting the lower rates.

OP
OP
_jeff

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's about a 35 min drive, but you will probably need a 4×4? Someone who is more familiar with the area can confirm if you need a 4×4.
Although I'm not familiar with the area it appears to be standard paved roads to the event. Nevada State Road 160 mainly. (Notice the big rigs pictured below)

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 4.35.49 PM.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
_jeff

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BroncoShelby @Tom Ryan : I would suggest looking somewhere like Pahrump for reasonably priced accommodations if you plan on attending over Labor Day weekend. And I'll have a VERY afforable Kia Forte if you end up not needing the Jeep and are out towards there (I almost rented a Wrangler through Turo just to get a comparison in on the same day of driving the Bronco but opted for the $39/day economy class 👴

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi everyone,

I happen to live in Gilford NH, close to Gunstock so if anyone has any questions about the area, please feel free to reach out. Steele Hill Resort (recommended hotel) is 30min. away. IMO there are some better options in terms of both location and amenities. For anyone that has never been to Lake Winnipesaukee, you are in for a treat!
I might try to do an airbnb or something on the lake and make my trip longer, we are doing the 10/16 NH day.
I was hoping that my family ski house in VT was close enough but its 2.5 hrs from gunstock when my house in Southern MA is just over 2 hours. After spending all day in a car idk that I want to just drive another 2 hours afterwards. I have done the drive up and back to gunstock before, it's not awful.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I get it but my first night I got for under $60 weekday so want with what I know since I go to Vegas a bunch.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MOAB booked for Wednesday 8/25. Free hotel in Moab using up my IHG rewards points. Being Spire Elite helps, lol.
Sponsored