Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I took the time to render the 4 door/white top/grille one they showed in all the available colors in alphabetical order. Enjoy!

I know they're not exact, but they're probably pretty close.

Antimatter Blue:

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3

Area 51:

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Area 51 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Area 51 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Area 51 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3

Cactus Gray (original images):

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Cactus Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Cactus Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Cactus Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3

Carbonized Gray:

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Carbonized Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Carbonized Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Carbonized Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3

Cyber Orange:

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Cyber Orange 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Cyber Orange 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Cyber Orange 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3

Iconic Silver:

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Iconic Silver 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Iconic Silver 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Iconic Silver 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3

Oxford White:

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Oxford White 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Oxford White 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Oxford White 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3

Race Red:

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Race Red 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Race Red 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Race Red 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3

Rapid Red:

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Rapid Red 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Rapid Red 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Rapid Red 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3

Shadow Black:

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Black 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Black 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Black 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3

Velocity Blue:

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Velocity Blue 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Velocity Blue 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Velocity Blue 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Area 51 is not loading for me and that's what I wanted to see lol. Our first camping trip after moving to Nevada in 2004 was in Rachel so when I saw Area 51 I knew I had to have it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
rmc523

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@rmc523 Looks great! Can you do two door? :)
I can look into it - that'll be a tomorrow project, though.

Annoyingly there were no 2 door Cactus Gray photos, so I'll have to figure out how to recreate all the colors with the (probably) cyber orange as the starting point (I recorded all the steps to create all the colors with Cactus Gray as the starting point so I could easily and quickly do the different angles once I figured out how to create the colors I wanted).

Fun story - I actually redid the entire Cyber Orange rear 3/4 from scratch - completely painted over what was there and recreated all the shadows and highlights and cut lines. The image became ultra pixelated and overexposed so I figured it'd look better to redo it.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is great, thank you. ??? The white is definitely the way to go if you ask me, in any color.
I still can’t decide what blue I want but both look great.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A slight mistake with your renderings. The hinges on the tailgate window will not be the color of the top, they are black regardless.
In the official pictures the tailgate has a white handle too. . .

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, the door handles will not match the top color, totally missed that in the renderings. Looks cool and people will probably do it aftermarket, but they're not coming like that.
How do you know this and why did they show it like that?

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you use the "colorizer" on Ford.com you'll see that the hinges do not match the roof color.
Well that’s just a computer simulator. The actual Bronco that they showcase has white handles, white cage and even white tow hooks so I’m more tempted to believe that then a colorizer.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops classic bronco white wheels

Anybody else thinking about white wheels? Granted, steelies look the best in white but I'd love to see renderings of Area 51, Cactus Gray and Cyber Orange with any wheel colored white (with the white top of course). My photo editing skills are shite or I'd try it myself.

Last edited:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops classic bronco white wheels

Anybody else thinking about white wheels? Granted, steelies look the best in white but I'd love to see renderings of Area 51 and Cactus Gray with any wheel colored white. My photo editing skills are shite or I'd try it myself.
I sure am.

I'm thinking race red with a white hard top, white steel wheels, and dog dish hubcaps.
Sponsored