Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I once Googled the rail car number and found a picture of it on eBay, it clearly was Norfolk Southern. Your results may vary.;)

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
how can you tell on your sticker if its convoy or rail?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

how can you tell on your sticker if its convoy or rail?
At the bottom next to the price
The 'RU2G' code is the rail depot it's being shipped to.
Ford Bronco Where is my Bronco?! How to track order, delivery, info thread [updated December 9, 2022] 1685049607705

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At the bottom next to the price
The 'RU2G' code is the rail depot it's being shipped to.
1685049607705.png
ok thank you, never noticed on my sticker lol. so i tried reading through the steps to track through rail but im a bit lost. i have the ramp code , rail and item number how do i know. cause when i goto the website i put in my initials, and when it ask my car number i put in the item number and it says nothing, but also im curious cause my item number is xx-wxxx there is a letter in there. dont know if that is messing with the tracking ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ok thank you, never noticed on my sticker lol. so i tried reading through the steps to track through rail but im a bit lost. i have the ramp code , rail and item number how do i know. cause when i goto the website i put in my initials, and when it ask my car number i put in the item number and it says nothing, but also im curious cause my item number is xx-wxxx there is a letter in there. dont know if that is messing with the tracking ?
You need rail car number from dealer or ford marketing to track. Those are your only resources to obtain your rail car info, then you can track it.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have no idea what the item# is. Don't try to use it for tracking.
Call your dealer or hit up Ford chat and ask what your rail car number is.
When you call the train co for tracking, use the keypad to enter the letters and numbers. Instead of letters, you can use the corresponding number it shows on your keypad, for example, ttgx would be 8849.

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no idea what the item# is. Don't try to use it for tracking.
Call your dealer or hit up Ford chat and ask what your rail car number is.
When you call the train co for tracking, use the keypad to enter the letters and numbers. Instead of letters, you can use the corresponding number it shows on your keypad, for example, ttgx would be 8849.
Voice works very well too…

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tracking was updated via same calling options. I was able to call 24/7… and I did. No need to switch, although some going east or south east have stated .
Calling BNSF is your best bet, but BI interchange can be a few days for your car to be placed on a route to destination, and it could take a few days for system to populate. Getting to BI is a great start!
So in same boat, my Bronco was "Received in Interchange" at Blue Island, IL. Been a couple of days now with the "No Status Available" update from CSX. Do I need to find the new Rail carrier & car number to continue tracking OR will the CSX data get me through to the SoCal termination point? Apologies if I'm being obtuse and thank you...

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So in same boat, my Bronco was "Received in Interchange" at Blue Island, IL. Been a couple of days now with the "No Status Available" update from CSX. Do I need to find the new Rail carrier & car number to continue tracking OR will the CSX data get me through to the SoCal termination point? Apologies if I'm being obtuse and thank you...
No apologies necessary! Yes at that interchange, you could take somewhere between three and five days. Don’t forget there’s been lots of near strikes with the railroad companies, and some turned into strikes. They have been really slow around the holidays, my assumption is because they run smaller shifts in order to keep people more happy. That’s one part of it.

The other possibility is, they have to set rail cars up in a certain order for the train that is going to be picking up your load. Since the same route can be taken day over day, biweekly or weekly, they sometimes do not make it in time, and you have to wait until the next one going that same route passes through.

So, unfortunately I don’t have better news other than be a little bit patient and my guess is somewhere between Monday and Wednesday you should see an update.

Sponsored

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No apologies necessary! Yes at that interchange, you could take somewhere between three and five days. Don’t forget there’s been lots of near strikes with the railroad companies, and some turned into strikes. They have been really slow around the holidays, my assumption is because they run smaller shifts in order to keep people more happy. That’s one part of it.

The other possibility is, they have to set rail cars up in a certain order for the train that is going to be picking up your load. Since the same route can be taken day over day, biweekly or weekly, they sometimes do not make it in time, and you have to wait until the next one going that same route passes through.

So, unfortunately I don’t have better news other than be a little bit patient and my guess is somewhere between Monday and Wednesday you should see an update.
Awesome, thank you, time to order more modsđź‘Ť

TaDaa

Wildtrak
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know CSX lingo?

the past few days I’ve called the automated machine has said departed at each stop. This morning it said arrived. Does that mean it’s at It’s final stop waiting on transport to my dealer?

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know CSX lingo?

the past few days I’ve called the automated machine has said departed at each stop. This morning it said arrived. Does that mean it’s at It’s final stop waiting on transport to my dealer?
Depends on where it arrived- was it close to your final rail yard in recent updates? If it states arrived, and it is at your final rail yard, it will (can) take 2-7 days to state unloaded and empty. It will also be wise to call your dealer, and inquire about the transport from the rail yard.

TaDaa

Wildtrak
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Depends on where it arrived- was it close to your final rail yard in recent updates? If it states arrived, and it is at your final rail yard, it will (can) take 2-7 days to state unloaded and empty. It will also be wise to call your dealer, and inquire about the transport from the rail yard.
I have probly the worst dealer you could order from. They take days to respond to me. But I’ll reach out.

Doesn’t sound like it will get to me this week then, darn. It’s about 1hr from my dealer. But 1.5 from Houston tx. It’s at Mumford tx. Not sure if that’s the last stop but first time I heard it say arrived.
Thanks for the info!
Sponsored