Sponsored

ALL NEW Corsa Performance Exhaust for your Bronco!! Have a listen!!

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FIRST LISTEN: NEW Corsa Exhaust Systems for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from Lethal Performance!

NEW preview of the Corsa Exhaust for the 2.3/2.7Ls! Lethal Performance is JUST about to launch both systems (which are offered with a dual tip or turndown option). It sounds and looks AWESOME!

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FIRST LISTEN: NEW Corsa Exhaust Systems for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from Lethal Performance!

NEW preview of the Corsa Exhaust for the 2.3/2.7Ls! Lethal Performance is JUST about to launch both systems (which are offered with a dual tip or turndown option). It sounds and looks AWESOME!

Welp I wasn't sure what route I'd go with my 2.3 once it shows up... if I get an exhaust though, its gonna be corsa for sure now that i know this is coming. I've had a Corsa system on my 335i for about a decade and the love is just as strong as day one.

OP
OP
lethaljake

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We just installed the Corsa Performance dual black tip catback on our Bronco and it sounds awesome. Here's just a few start up vids before we hit you with the full install and review. The system fit great and sounds amazing. Definitely at the top of the list out of the 10 systems we've already installed, tested and reviewed. Stay tuned for more Corsa content coming real soon..

OP
OP
lethaljake

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We just installed the Corsa Performance dual black tip catback on our Bronco and it sounds awesome. Here's just a few start up vids before we hit you with the full install and review. The system fit great and sounds amazing. Definitely at the top of the list out of the 10 systems we've already installed, tested and reviewed. Stay tuned for more Corsa content coming real soon..

Sounds so badass!

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey all!

We just finished up our Product Overview on the all New Corsa Performance Cat-Back Exhaust System for the Bronco’s!

We were super excited to test out this system and our high expectations lived up to the results!

Have a listen for yourself!

Corsa has finally gotten into the Bronco game with their Sport Catback Exhaust System for both the 2 Door and 4 Door versions of the Bronco, as well as 2.3L and 2.7L!

With 3 different setups, ranging from Polished and Black tips, all the way to a Turn-down Exit, which helps tuck the system up into rear of the truck more further helping the departure angle for who need it, they have a system for just about everyone!

Their systems use a 2.75" Piping size, is made from 304 Stainless Steel, and all feature their Reflective Sound Cancellation technology, better known as RSC.

With an aggressive, noticeable sound, we found that the the Corsa system has made a unique, Raptor-like sound for our truck.
Jared found this exhaust to be his favorite on the truck so far!

Ford Bronco ALL NEW Corsa Performance Exhaust for your Bronco!! Have a listen!! both1

Check out the entire Corsa Performance line-up for the Bronco’s, which also includes their Catch Can Systems!

Lethal Performance SHOP NOW | Bronco Corsa Performance

As always, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance if you have any questions!

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you do one, could you record a 2.3 MT turndown? I’d love to hear that… sure that it sounds good but maybe a bit less aggressive than the dual.

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
On the 17th Day, we give you 20% OFF Corsa Performance!
This includes their Exhaust Systems, Intakes, and Catch Cans for Mustang, F-150, Bronco, and various other makes and models.

Visit www.lethalperformance.com today to pick up your new Corsa Bronco Exhaust! This sale also covers Corsa intakes and catch cans for the Bronco as well.
Ford Bronco ALL NEW Corsa Performance Exhaust for your Bronco!! Have a listen!! 412643448_760628962778006_2018807389676111373_n
Sponsored