Sponsored

ALL NEW Corsa Performance Exhaust for your Bronco!! Have a listen!!

nrlucas

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Buick Regal GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like the sound of a 4/6 cylinder exhaust note enough to put money into changing it. To me, it just sounds like the "Euro" lowriders you'd see at car shows in the 90's.
Sponsored

TNBadBronc

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/ 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the sound of the dual exit, but I'm curious about how the single exit sounds.

There is a noticeable change from AWE's 0FG dual exit to single exit.

I wish they offered a dual exit high clearance that turns down like the single exit.

You wouldn't happen to want to remove the passenger's side exit tube then block off that opening to get a rough guess of the exhaust note for the single?

You know, for science. ;)
Installed the Corsa turn down this weekend. Here's a view and sound clip of it. Sorry the video is poor resolution, still learning how to post them.

Ford Bronco ALL NEW Corsa Performance Exhaust for your Bronco!! Have a listen!! Screenshot_20221114-090630_Video Player

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Installed the Corsa turn down this weekend. Here's a view and sound clip of it. Sorry the video is poor resolution, still learning how to post them.

Ford Bronco ALL NEW Corsa Performance Exhaust for your Bronco!! Have a listen!! 20221113_112210_1_2_1

It doesn't sound too bad, but it's got a bit of that in a garage reverb going on, which throws it's tone off a bit.

I'd be curious to find out your opinion on how it sounds outside at cold start-up/start up and on the road.

TNBadBronc

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/ 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't sound too bad, but it's got a bit of that in a garage reverb going on, which throws it's tone off a bit.

I'd be curious to find out your opinion on how it sounds outside at cold start-up/start up and on the road.
I've been driving a 5.4 F-150 with straight pipes for the last 16 years. To me the cold starts sound very similar. Has a loud deep tone. Where they are different is once the rpms settle down to normal idle you can hardly hear the corsa.

Driving you definitely notice it. Between 2000 and 3000 rpms is the "sweet spot", nice deep sound. Above 3000 it gets higher pitch sounding, Also, the Corsa is quite when cruising at highway speeds, no drone, which is much nicer than the straight pipes. I've only driven it 10 miles since install. Haven't really gotten enough time to really get a full feel on it, or to see if there's any break in period.

Here's a cold start clip. Which is in the garage again, that's just where I keep it parked.

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All Corsa is on sale here at Lethal Performance for Black Friday. That includes exhaust, intakes and catch cans. Just create an account on our site and be logged in when viewing the Corsa product you're interested in and you'll see your special pricing displayed. If you have any questions regarding Corsa's bronco products feel free to give us a call or shoot us a message. Thanks guys!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/
Ford Bronco ALL NEW Corsa Performance Exhaust for your Bronco!! Have a listen!! 20221113_10323

Sponsored

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All Corsa is on sale here at Lethal Performance for Black Friday. That includes exhaust, intakes and catch cans. Just create an account on our site and be logged in when viewing the Corsa product you're interested in and you'll see your special pricing displayed. If you have any questions regarding Corsa's bronco products feel free to give us a call or shoot us a message. Thanks guys!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/
Ford Bronco ALL NEW Corsa Performance Exhaust for your Bronco!! Have a listen!! 20221113_10323
Just set up my account and thinking about ordering the turndown version. I would expect it to be a bit more muted than the dual tip version. Any truth to that?

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just set up my account and thinking about ordering the turndown version. I would expect it to be a bit more muted than the dual tip version. Any truth to that?
You’re 10000% correct. We just installed the turndown setup the other day. Haven’t released the footage yet but it’s definitely more tame than the dual tip option. It still sounds awesome but definitely quieter than the dual tips.
Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks!

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re 10000% correct. We just installed the turndown setup the other day. Haven’t released the footage yet but it’s definitely more tame than the dual tip option. It still sounds awesome but definitely quieter than the dual tips.
Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks!
Happy to have received it so quickly! Installed a few hours ago and sounds great!!

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Happy to have received it so quickly! Installed a few hours ago and sounds great!!

Awesome! Glad you received it quickly and are enjoying it. If you post on social please tag us in your videos/posts/stories so we can share them with our other followers.

Thanks for your business as well! We appreciate it very much.

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just installed mine last night. I'm very happy with it so far. It's definitely the best I've heard at this point. I painted the piping black with high temp paint. That really cleaned up the install.

Sponsored

los7883

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Post the turndown video, I just ordered a corsa turndown and i'd like to hear some more vids!
Would also like to hear how this sounds compared to the dual tip option…

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Corsa Performance Bronco parts on sale today!!
Ford Bronco ALL NEW Corsa Performance Exhaust for your Bronco!! Have a listen!! corsa_bronco
Sponsored