Sponsored

ALL NEW Corsa Performance Exhaust for your Bronco!! Have a listen!!

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice! Looking forward to installing this system on our first edition to test and review. Catch cans from Corsa soon to follow.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any word on downpipes?

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's right!
Im sure that exhaust sounds good, didnt check as Im getting ready for a wedding, but prefer a downpipe to a catback, especially as I couldnt stand the drone of my turboback on my b7 a4

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im sure that exhaust sounds good, didnt check as Im getting ready for a wedding, but prefer a downpipe to a catback, especially as I couldnt stand the drone of my turboback on my b7 a4
One thing I will say about Corsa is that I have catless downpipes on my bmw with a corsa exhaust and its quiet inside with the exception of around 3k to 3500rpm, that thats the only time the noise creeps in and even then its tolerable although approaching intrusive... they do really well with drone mitigation.

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I will say about Corsa is that I have catless downpipes on my bmw with a corsa exhaust and its quiet inside with the exception of around 3k to 3500rpm, that thats the only time the noise creeps in and even then its tolerable although approaching intrusive... they do really well with drone mitigation.
Which model?

My old Audi was an 07 A4 2.0 quattro, fun beast. Did a JHM HFC and later a fast intentions b7 S4 catback (quad tipped). Looked great, but 2500-3200 it droned inside, heard most of that gen did, which is why I hesitate about going full exhaust.

Liked how my old Ecoboost Mustang sounded with the hfc rasp, just waiting to see how a full exhaust would be with our girls

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which model?

My old Audi was an 07 A4 2.0 quattro, fun beast. Did a JHM HFC and later a fast intentions b7 S4 catback (quad tipped). Looked great, but 2500-3200 it droned inside, heard most of that gen did, which is why I hesitate about going full exhaust.

Liked how my old Ecoboost Mustang sounded with the hfc rasp, just waiting to see how a full exhaust would be with our girls
Which model exhaust or bmw? Corsa sport i think? the bmw is an e92 335i with an n54

https://www.corsaperformance.com/co...-coupe-3-0l/products/3-5-sport-cat-back-14861

I think it was $1000 cheaper when i got it lol.. but that was 10 years ago.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All Corsa is on sale here at Lethal Performance for Black Friday. That includes exhaust, intakes and catch cans. Just create an account on our site and be logged in when viewing the Corsa product you're interested in and you'll see your special pricing displayed. If you have any questions regarding Corsa's bronco products feel free to give us a call or shoot us a message. Thanks guys!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/
corsa.jpg