Everything that they're showing for the 2023 Ranger is why we bought a 2019 Ranger.
- If you need to broadcast your manhood via the size of truck you drive, 5th Gen Ranger wasn't for you. 6th Gen lets the least-endowed farmer appear properly emasculated so he doesn't get made fun of by tech-industry co-workers.....
- An extra 2" of width (it didn't need) and
girthlength? A guy's never been so happy to have an extra 2" for just such an occasion
- The same objects that didn't fit in 5th gen...... Also won't fit in 6th gen.
- Ranger does NOT need to be the size of a 2-generations-ago-F150
- Biggest problem with current-gen Ranger is tailgate height, they fixed that by making the entire vehicle larger for no reason. Wait, that didn't fix the tailgate height.
- Same engine/trans combo. It's a great setup that didn't need a change. Bronco makes the best of the engine by pairing with MT.
Sure hope it comes in drywall off-white!