First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's a lot of overlap in Bronco, Wrangler, Gladiator, Tacoma, FJ, Defender, and 4Runner people. If the new Ranger gets some real chops, i don't see any reason why that can't be added to the list.

But don't let any rationale or reason get in the way of your gatekeeping
The reason so many people are not buying one of those vehicles and instead waiting years for a Bronco, is because they’re not really comparable vehicles to a Bronco, especially not a two door. Maybe the FJ or a two door Wrangler, but even then it’s not close in my book.

Not gatekeeping, just saying if you’re in the market for a four door pickup, my bet is that a real Bronco isn’t for you. 😉
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, wife kept telling me I should get a ranger(when all the bronco delays were happenign). Would have to move everything out of my side of the garage to barely fit the ranger in.
Right now the freezer is in front of my car. If I moved it, it would probably fit (there are also stairs into the house so I’d only gain about 18 inches). Then every time someone wanted something from the freezer they’d have to walk around both cars to get to the other side of the garage.

Years ago I had a Tacoma (loved) in a different house. Had to park with the nose of the truck under a shelf at the front of the garage.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks great. The front end style has some throw back to the old Rangers.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Right now the freezer is in front of my car. If I moved it, it would probably fit (there are also stairs into the house so I’d only gain about 18 inches). Then every time someone wanted something from the freezer they’d have to walk around both cars to get to the other side of the garage.

Years ago I had a Tacoma (loved) in a different house. Had to park with the nose of the truck under a shelf at the front of the garage.
Almost same scenario. On the wifes side is the beer fridge, on my side the lawn mower and yard equipment sit in front of my car. We would have to get rid of the beer fridge and move the yard equipment to her side and move all my tools from one side to the other and find a place to put all the kids outside toys lol

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

emesmonkey%2F3a%2F3aa23590b3ae76ef1c8f494e31ebe560.jpg

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I rather have a Bronco Ranger edition. This is unimpressive to me. There is no competition IMO. For some reason the ranger since they brought it back just has missed the mark with me. Happy for those who like it tho..

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's nice. Reminds me of the also well done Nissan Frontier refresh. Make the tops/doors removable and I'll consider buying one.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost same scenario. On the wifes side is the beer fridge, on my side the lawn mower and yard equipment sit in front of my car. We would have to get rid of the beer fridge and move the yard equipment to her side and move all my tools from one side to the other and find a place to put all the kids outside toys lol
The wife’s van would fit in my side with no changes and a truck would fit on hers, but right now she can open the lift gate with the garage door closed. Couldn’t do that on my side.

Figure I’m going to be in enough trouble with everything I have planned, no need to pile on.

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
In my opinion, nothing with a fixed roof is competition for the Bronco. It might sway a small % of people that would buy a Bronco primarily for offroad capabilities, and people that prefer trucks, but I would guess the removeable roof/doors goes a long way with the majority of Bronco buyers.
The removable roof is the major point keeping me out of a Bronco. Coincidentally, the new Ranger would be right up my alley.

Sponsored

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ooooo manual transmission

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice. Will Ford Motor Company take reservations for these? I think I have room for them to take another reservation and shove it up my ass.