Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks good. Terrible engine choices. Failed diesel and a 2.0 gas? Hope the 2.7 and 2.3 offered in NA
Yes will be getting those engines, not the diesel engine-what was shown today was the ROW Ranger. Our Ranger will be getting a slightly different facia with separate bumpers
Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it. If the current model had been offered with a sunroof I might have bitten on that and not gone all-in on the bronco.

bronK1TT

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/ Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco All-New Ford RANGER Revealed! New Bronco Competition From Within Ford Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 14.05.48

Saw this in the b-roll footage of the Ranger interior, rear air vents! Also YouTube videos mention Matrix LED headlights which will be interesting to see if they bring that to Bronco with the new headlight regulations allowing adaptive beams in the next few years

Sponsored

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What
Yes will be getting those engines, not the diesel engine-what was shown today was the ROW Ranger. Our Ranger will be getting a slightly different facia with separate bumpers
What's a ROW Ranger?

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s not bad. But all the midsized trucks have forgettable styling. That’s why I’m drawn to the Jeep and Bronco. You instantly know what it is from the styling cues. The grills on both are a brand signature.

Though, I will say it’s really nice to see all the mid sized truck options. For a while there it just seemed like the Tacoma was the only option.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love what I've seen and I'm almost in. I just need to see if they did something about that horrendous rear folding bench seat. One piece and doesn't even come close to laying flat.

Sponsored

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco All-New Ford RANGER Revealed! New Bronco Competition From Within Ford 1637787643105

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could care less about taking the roof and doors off. I guarantee I will never do that with my Bronco. I do care about a manual transmission. In fact, it’s really the only thing I care about.
You really like manual transmissions! I too like MT's, I have owned many in my life and is why my Bronco will have one! Although I would not buy a MT vehicle for that reason alone! If the new Ranger comes with a MT I would seriously consider getting one to replace my F150 in a couple years!

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Get you a 5x8 utility trailer!
I already have one, Dont have Much room For it, I could get a ranger and trade in my daily!
That is after I pay the Bronco Off in 6 years. :unsure:
Sponsored