First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everything that they're showing for the 2023 Ranger is why we bought a 2019 Ranger.

• If you need to broadcast your manhood via the size of truck you drive, 5th Gen Ranger wasn't for you. 6th Gen lets the least-endowed farmer appear properly emasculated so he doesn't get made fun of by tech-industry co-workers.....
    • An extra 2" of width (it didn't need) and girthlength? A guy's never been so happy to have an extra 2" for just such an occasion
      • The same objects that didn't fit in 5th gen...... Also won't fit in 6th gen.
  • Ranger does NOT need to be the size of a 2-generations-ago-F150
  • Biggest problem with current-gen Ranger is tailgate height, they fixed that by making the entire vehicle larger for no reason. Wait, that didn't fix the tailgate height.
  • Same engine/trans combo. It's a great setup that didn't need a change. Bronco makes the best of the engine by pairing with MT.

Sure hope it comes in drywall off-white!
Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No manual, no care. (or at least I see no mention of one in the OP's link)

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No manual, no care. (or at least I see no mention of one in the OP's link)
The last photo does show a manual. If so, then a 4-door Ranger with a standard hard top and after market truck bed cap - gotta consider that as competition for the Bronco. 🤔

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last photo does show a manual. If so, then a 4-door Ranger with a standard hard top and after market truck bed cap - gotta consider that as competition for the Bronco. 🤔
Yeah, in the UK... note the right hand drive and the text on the image:
Ford Bronco All-New Ford RANGER Revealed! New Bronco Competition From Within Ford 1637797104726

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, in the UK... note the right hand drive and the text on the image:
Ford Bronco All-New Ford RANGER Revealed! New Bronco Competition From Within Ford 1637797104726
UGH - Don't think I would want to move to the UK for just the manual tranny option - but throw in the 2.7 engine option for the manual then I may have to start learning how to drive on the wrong side of the road . :p

Sponsored

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ugh, another minivan...how about a truck you can actually put something in the bed?

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not gatekeeping, just saying if you’re in the market for a four door pickup, my bet is that a real Bronco isn’t for you.
I don't think you know the definition of gatekeeper. Telling someone that "the real bronco isn't for you" is practically the textbook definition...

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think you know the definition of gatekeeper. Telling someone that "the real bronco isn't for you" is practically the textbook definition...
I don’t think you noticed the 😉

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If ford drops the new Ranger on MAP production Before I receive a build date I’m getting out of this toxic relationship.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well shit, I thought this may be a good replacement for the Bronco I'll never get. Then I saw that production for the '23 Ranger wouldn't start until sometime in March '23. With the way things are going it would be a race to see which would show up first in '24. :)

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ugh, another minivan...how about a truck you can actually put something in the bed?
Lots of those exist already. Not everyone needs a big truck.

My double cab 5' bed fits in my garage, is easily maneuvered, good on the trails, and I can still put stuff in the bed. More people drive an empty truck than haul 60 sheets of plywood day to day.

I don't need a big truck but I do need a truck.

Options for everyone. Even if you think it's impossible to put anything in a 5' bed for some reason.

Also....lol at someone on a Bronco forum complaining about load capacity. A minivan can carry a ton of volume, can tow, and has a high payload. A minivan beats a Bronco as far as hauling and capacity go.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dig the redesign but curious what powertrains the US will get. They only mention diesels, don't see that happening considering they just axed the diesel from the F150. Hoping they have a 2nd option besides the 2.3. If the raptor is coming it stands to reason there's room for a V6.

Can't see the wildtrak model sticking here. Probably get the Tremor name instead.
The problem with the small diesel in the F150 was that the 3.5 Ecoboost made more horsepower, torque and didn't have the diesel DEF and maintenance penalty, so it didn't sell. The GM twins both offer a diesel and it may make more sense in the Ranger, and the Aussies really liked the 2.8 so much so it was what they used in their Ranger Raptor. It not being in the F150 makes it available for the Ranger now, too.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of those exist already. Not everyone needs a big truck.

My double cab 5' bed fits in my garage, is easily maneuvered, good on the trails, and I can still put stuff in the bed. More people drive an empty truck than haul 60 sheets of plywood day to day.

I don't need a big truck but I do need a truck.

Options for everyone. Even if you think it's impossible to put anything in a 5' bed for some reason.

Also....lol at someone on a Bronco forum complaining about load capacity. A minivan can carry a ton of volume, can tow, and has a high payload. A minivan beats a Bronco as far as hauling and capacity go.
I don’t know
The more I read this forum the more I think people here would buy a v12 bronco that can tow 15,000 lbs with a gooseneck and a 7 speed manual.

i mean they know what they want!
😂😂😂😂👀
Sponsored