Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I made calls to not only my dealer , Wickstrom Ford (Barrington ,IL) but also several other FORD dealers, and all of them confirmed my title.

That doesn't mean there wont be orders that are Sasquatch that do in fact get pushed to 2022, but if you were early in the reservation time line, then you still have a good shot at getting your truck this summer. Allocations do matter though.

Whats important is that we (us innovators that bought in at the ground level) are all in this together. We will get what we ordered and we will most likely love our purchases. We will enjoy the comfortable position that owning such a relatively rare, for the moment, asset brings.

For now, it's important to share good useful info and the details to back it up.

1. My dealership did not charge me anymore $ to place my order.
2.The guy handling Bronco orders and my connect is Patrick @ Wickstorm Ford and he has been very professional and easy to reach to answer any of the many questions I have thrown at him.
3.This trucks release is HUGE as you all know and FORD has a vested interest in making good on their delivery promises.
4.While there have been plenty of snafus by FORD, and I have been critical of many of them, the BRONCO that they are bringing to market is SICK.
5.TRUCK YEAH!

X-
Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You could have just posted your response to his thread, instead of starting a whole new one. Especially when literally no one here believed his dealer.

Who does that?

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You could have just posted your response to his thread, instead of starting a whole new one. Especially when literally no one here believed his dealer.

Who does that?
I will tell you who.. the one who got banned from posting replies to that thread. UNDERSTAND? Also.. why even read or reply to it if you found the post hard on you? So many sensitive types on here. Perhaps a bronco is not for you :)

Sponsored

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have heard a lot of people who reserved a Bronco, saying things like "might as well just buy a jeep now. Because Ford is taking forever," or other similar excuses. What is another few months beyond expectations? If those people didn't have the patience to wait, why hadn't they already purchased a Jeep that they didn't have to wait for? And why even bother reserving a Bronco?? Rubicons are arguably just as capable, (especially the new one) and have been available for as long as I can remember.

I ticked two of the options expecting delays (the 2.7 and the Squatch package) on my Badlands 4 door, but to be honest, I really don't care if my order extends into 2022. This vehicle is worth the wait. And it also gives me more than ample time to come up with more for my down payment, with a worthwhile goal at the end!

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have heard a lot of people who reserved a Bronco, saying things like "might as well just buy a jeep now. Because Ford is taking forever," or other similar excuses. What is another few months beyond expectations? If those people didn't have the patience to wait, why hadn't they already purchased a Jeep that they didn't have to wait for? And why even bother reserving a Bronco?? Rubicons are arguably just as capable, (especially the new one) and have been available for as long as I can remember.

I ticked two of the options expecting delays (the 2.7 and the Squatch package) on my Badlands 4 door, but to be honest, I really don't care if my order extends into 2022. This vehicle is worth the wait. And it also gives me more than ample time to come up with more for my down payment, with a worthwhile goal at the end!
I agree!

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have heard a lot of people who reserved a Bronco, saying things like "might as well just buy a jeep now. Because Ford is taking forever," or other similar excuses.
Funny I stopped at a light next to a Wrangler today and all I could think about was how rough it looked compared the Bronco. Exposed hinges, hardware, etc. Bronco looks MUCH more polished. 10 mins later a Cactus Grey Sport passed me on the highway. The Sport didn't look bad, but damn the Cactus looked great in the sun.

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am that guy, because I am sick of all the nonsense. The babying of people has gotten to me. But in the end its with no malice. I enjoy funny banter and the internet destroys nuance... so when you read my posts, please understand that I am smiling while I type and its all light hearted .

Sponsored
OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Funny I stopped at a light next to a Wrangler today and all I could think about was how rough it looked compared the Bronco. Exposed hinges, hardware, etc. Bronco looks MUCH more polished. 10 mins later a Cactus Grey Sport passed me on the highway. The Sport didn't look bad, but damn the Cactus looked great in the sun.
For sure.. thats what I was saying, like what will I do if there are more delays? Say F-it , I will just get -----? There is nothing else as cool, IMHO, as this new Bronco. Its absolutely worth the wait.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was funny to watch the site blow up, because a Troll had you all going along with it. The user signed up for an account the day before we gives late breaking news that Ford is in fact, NOT going to build the most popular option. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Area 51 also looks amazing at different light levels. These colors are pretty great that way.

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It was funny to watch the site blow up, because a Troll had you all going along with it. The user signed up for an account the day before we gives late breaking news that Ford is in fact, NOT going to build the most popular option. :ROFLMAO:
DUde.. I was like the first to call out the BS and I got banned from replying to that thread for doing so. It was pretty obvious to me.. the mods should create a folder for total BS and stick posts like that in there.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.