First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
We will have endless wild rumors until the broncos are being delivered to customers.

At that point I hope we will get a lot of how-to videos and customization posts .

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DUde.. I was like the first to call out the BS and I got banned from replying to that thread for doing so. It was pretty obvious to me.. the mods should create a folder for total BS and stick posts like that in there.
You got banned due to the aggression of the language you used. Now, in the end, did you have a point, yes. Everything you wrote there was true, but the Admins can't allow for open war to break out on the forum since so many from around the world are watching and reading this forum including Ford corporate. Hell, even an exec or two have profiles and have posted; weird, but cool I guess.

Take it from someone who's also been banned a few times for going after some n00b or troll, say it, but say it a little nicer. Your posts read as though you're like jacked up on Monster Energy drinks down in mom's basement on a $5K gaming computer.

Nothing wrong with this thread that you've started here. Fact is, who knows about when we'll get our Broncos. I personally do not want to be first on the block with such a rare and lusted vehicle, no telling what these criminals would do if they saw my rig. I'm likely a 2022 since I have at least 4 of the 6 deadly sins checked and the order is in baby!

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we make this FUCKING FRONT PAGE NEWS?!

Sponsored

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard from my mom's neighbor's cousin's brother's grandma's sister's dog's brother's neighbor's cat's daughter's fish's cousin that SAS won't be available until MY23

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got banned due to the aggression of the language you used. Now, in the end, did you have a point, yes. Everything you wrote there was true, but the Admins can't allow for open war to break out on the forum since so many from around the world are watching and reading this forum including Ford corporate. Hell, even an exec or two have profiles and have posted; weird, but cool I guess.

Take it from someone who's also been banned a few times for going after some n00b or troll, say it, but say it a little nicer. Your posts read as though you're like jacked up on Monster Energy drinks down in mom's basement on a $5K gaming computer.

Nothing wrong with this thread that you've started here. Fact is, who knows about when we'll get our Broncos. I personally do not want to be first on the block with such a rare and lusted vehicle, no telling what these criminals would do if they saw my rig. I'm likely a 2022 since I have at least 4 of the 6 deadly sins checked and the order is in baby!
Eh, I thought @Xploit's level of aggression and language was perfect. Sometimes you have to smack down the trolls.

giphy.gif

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh, I thought @Xploit's level of aggression and language was perfect. Sometimes you have to smack down the trolls.

Ford Bronco ALL SASQUATCH ORDERS ARE NOT BEING PUSHED INTO 2022 giphy
Yea, but the admins don't like it because of the reasons I detailed. "We have guests in the house!"

Sponsored
OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yea, but the admins don't like it because of the reasons I detailed. "We have guests in the house!"
Thats fine.. but what was the worst thing I said? I mean I see expletives dropped on these forums all the time.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thats fine.. but what was the worst thing I said? I mean I see expletives dropped on these forums all the time.
Well you did kinda tell OP to STFU.
That's kinda harsh... Hell I've NEVER been that mean to anyone 🤷‍♂️

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's viewed as an attack on a forum member. The expletives don't matter or anything for that matter when it's comical; the comedy makes the forum fun.

Like I said, I've been banned several times for going in, so if anything you're just following the path I've tread for months with my posts.

You also engaged him in multiple posts much like the dust up you're in with a guy here. Just leave it be.

Any off road dedicated vehicle forum is going to be full of high amp guys. BMW forums are no different, and trust me that anything goes on BimmerPost with no admin intervention to save anyone ever and BMW corporate is all over that site even more because it's much bigger than this one.

All in all, some aggression is fine and we can have disagreements, but extended engagement is frowned upon here. The admins may have a point, everything they've done has made Bronco6G one of the biggest and best auto forums on the internet.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.