North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The new Goodyear tires that the Bronco is pictured on doesn't look like a very aggressive MT, more like a hybrid like the Duratracs, so they may not be too bad. Like many I'd rather have a good AT over an MT on my Bronco. Personally I'd definitely run Duratracs again if I had the option.
I'm wondering the same thing for the new Goodyear Territory MT, since it doesn't look like a very aggressive MT is it possible they designed it for a little quieter and more comfortable ride for daily driving?

I was going to stay with the standard tires for my non-Sasquatch Badlands, the 33" - 285/70R17 KO2's. But since they have the Goodyear Territory MT 33" - 285/70R17 as and available option I may consider going for those, they have a nice aggressive look. However, my dilemma is I want a more comfortable, quieter daily driver tire. I was thinking of selling the KO2's as takeoffs and buying the 285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak A/T3W's, but I sure do like the look of the Territory MT's.

What are everyone's thoughts on the new Goodyear Territory MT's as to how it would be for a quiet, comfortable daily driver tire, as it seems that is not really possible out of a typical MT tire?

Goodyear Territory MT
Ford Bronco All Terrain vs Mud Terrain Tires - Sasquatch Package FordBronco_parts_07 - compressed

Falken Wildpeak A/T3W
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

BFGoodrich BFG A/T TA KO2
Sponsored

Last edited:

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

would putting snow chains on ATs give similar good performance to MTs in snow?
I've never used them, just curious.
Chains give far more traction than MT or even snow tires when in snow (obviously assuming the snow is deep enough to even use chains)

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm wondering the same thing for the new Goodyear Territory MT, since it doesn't look like a very aggressive MT is it possible they designed it for a little quieter and more comfortable ride for daily driving?
Yeah I'm used to rolling on the Duratracs so I can't see these being much louder. The D-Tracs are NOT quiet. LOL I'll at least give them a trail run.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I was going to stay with the standard tires for my non-Sasquatch Badlands, the 33" - 285/70R17 KO2's. But since they have the Goodyear Territory MT 33" - 285/70R17 as and available option I may consider going for those, they have a nice aggressive look. However, my dilemma is I want a more comfortable, quieter daily driver tire. I was thinking of selling the KO2's as takeoffs and buying the 285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak A/T3W's, but I sure do like the look of the Territory MT's.

What are everyone's thoughts on the new Goodyear Territory MT's as to how it would be for a quiet, comfortable daily driver tire, as it seems that is not really possible out of a typical MT tire?

Goodyear Territory MT
Ford Bronco All Terrain vs Mud Terrain Tires - Sasquatch Package 81cPV3BawzL._AC_SL1500_

Falken Wildpeak A/T3W

BFGoodrich BFG A/T TA KO2
Ford Bronco All Terrain vs Mud Terrain Tires - Sasquatch Package 81cPV3BawzL._AC_SL1500_
It’s not a very aggressive looking M/T at all, kind of looks like a Duratrac...for me that is a good thing, as it should be fairly quiet and maybe better in winter than a normal M/T. It looks very good.

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have 34x10.5x17 bfg ko2 on my f150 and I love them, not very noisy just sounds like driving on wet pavement. I though about swapping out the mt’s on the bronco for some bfg ko2’s but at $271.96 plus tax and shipping I guess I’ll have to deal with the mt’s for a bit

Sponsored

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Once I wear down the stocks on my base wheels, I'd like to go with the Pro Comp A/T Sports as my replacement. They look pretty damn aggressive for an A/T.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once I wear down the stocks on my base wheels, I'd like to go with the Pro Comp A/T Sports as my replacement. They look pretty damn aggressive for an A/T.
Ford Bronco All Terrain vs Mud Terrain Tires - Sasquatch Package epcvl0.ang.l
Wow, a 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS actually looked pretty good. lol

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco All Terrain vs Mud Terrain Tires - Sasquatch Package epcvl0.ang.l
Give Falken Wildpeak AT/S had them on my Gladiator and not noisy at all
Ford Bronco All Terrain vs Mud Terrain Tires - Sasquatch Package 1595519844381

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, a 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS actually looked pretty good. lol
Lol they weren’t always crappy FWD econoboxes. They used to be crappy RWD sporty econoboxes :ROFLMAO:

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The front and rear lockers are standard on the Badlands. Not sure about the upgraded diff or transfer case
Pretty sure, based on what I've seen, if you order a Badlands, you'll have pretty much everything that makes up the Sasquatch package except for the beadlock capable wheels and the 35 inch tires, and any extra lift. You'll already have front and rear lockers, upgraded axles and differentials, the 4.7 rear end, etc. It's why I'm hoping the Sasquatch package is a lot cheaper on the Badlands.

I reserved a 2 door badlands and I'm anxious to see how the build and price looks. I'm actually considering sticking with the badlands 33 inch tires and the smaller motor so I can get the manual transmission. Then later looking into the lift (if needed) and when my 33's wear out replacing them with 35's.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Give Falken Wildpeak AT/S had them on my Gladiator and not noisy at all
Ford Bronco All Terrain vs Mud Terrain Tires - Sasquatch Package 1595519844381
I was thinking of selling the KO2's as takeoffs and buying the 285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak A/T3W's

Falken Wildpeak A/T3W
Hi @B345T, I believe the photo you used is the Falken Wildpeak A/T3W. Did you mean A/T3W when you said AT/S?
The choice of tires for the new Gladiator truck are Falken’s WILDPEAK A/T AT3W
https://www.falkentire.com/news-eve...ginal-equipment-supplier-2020-jeep®-gladiator

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi @B345T, I believe the photo you used is the Falken Wildpeak A/T3W. Did you mean A/T3W when you said AT/S?
Yes I did thank you for the catch... (y)

been busy with the dealer change fiasco that I woke up to..o_O

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty sure that's who I have read does it. But yeah worst they can say is no. Then just sell them to another Bronco owner.
Discount tire will do this. Did this on my rubicon. Called about six of them around town to get the best price. Was offered between 400-600 for the set of five tires which had 50 miles on them. $600 bucks was fair enough to me and beat the hell out of having to jack around with some craigslist or ebay clowns. Not to mention the convenience of just showing up and driving off with my new tires and not having to haul them back home.

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going with Nitto Ridge Grapplers. You might want to check them out.
Second this. I love my ridge grapplers. I have about 9k miles on them. They are sort of a hybrid between an AT and an MT. So much quieter than my stock BFGs were. And they also look awesome. They tend to run a little more true to size (bigger) than some brands from what I remember. Toyo also makes a comparable hybrid I think. The open country.

Off to watch some comparison videos actually … that should eat about five minutes out of my nine month Bronco wait.

EDITED to add decent comparison link: Toyo Open Country vs Nitto Ridge Grappler

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I were to get the Harry and the Hendersons package I'd swap out the mudders for some Falken Wildpeaks. Don't really need mud tires. And they are a bit on the noisey side anyway
I’m a huge fan of the wildpeaks. Great tire. I run a 32.63 by 10.8 18 on a stock 2016 z71 no rubbing and is a much better tire than the duratrac Goodyears that came stock
Sponsored