Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here are all the questions I have so far. Hoping someone can answer them in time.
1. Whats the warranty?
2. I’m 5 ft tall and often cars just don’t fit. What is the height between the bottom of the seat to the top of the dash and are the seats height adjustable on each model?
3. Is Area 51 tealish or more like cadet blue
4. are the door covers included? As shown when riding in the boot?
5. will a white top be available on the 2 door
6. is the full size spare included. If not where is the donut stored
7. is there a lease available?
8. will a Thule rack fit on top Using standard part?
9. will any stripes or graphics be available
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can answer/guesstimate a few.

1. Standard Ford warranty 3 year/36k miles and 5 year/60k mile powertrain

4. The doors in the 2-door are not stow-able like the 4 door. The 2-door doors are longer than the 4-door doors. That being said they probably won't give you covers for them.

6. Full-size mounted on the swing gate is standard

7. Unconfirmed, but I don't see why not

ktbonefish

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FR-S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

4. The doors in the 2-door are not stow-able like the 4 door. The 2-door doors are longer than the 4-door doors. That being said they probably won't give you covers for them.

In addition to what Spooled said, the rest of the questions are too early to answer. We all want that information :). That being said, the height question is funny because it's on the exact opposite end of the spectrum people have asked about. The big and tall size question at least was confirmed by a chonky dude already.

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try taking a test drive in a new Ranger. It should give you a pretty good feel for the ergonomics of the Bronco.

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm 5', so another short person wondering about vehicle fit.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Question 4b: If you fold at least half the rear seat down, can you stow the 2 door doors in the back longitudinally?

MarcTut

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Honda Civic Si, '20 Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The part that is really concerning me is that the description on Outer Banks used to have a body colored top (2 door) listed as optional. That has been removed, and now on the main page in the colorizer, the 360 degree picture has been changed to be a gray top and no longer color matched. I don’t want a gray or black top with an otherwise all blue bronco :/ Really hoping color matching is still an option and it hasn’t been pushed back to where those of us buying early will miss it.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
The part that is really concerning me is that the description on Outer Banks used to have a body colored top (2 door) listed as optional. That has been removed, and now on the main page in the colorizer, the 360 degree picture has been changed to be a gray top and no longer color matched. I don’t want a gray or black top with an otherwise all blue bronco :/ Really hoping color matching is still an option and it hasn’t been pushed back to where those of us buying early will miss it.
That is strange behavior on the site but I think it would be near impossible for Ford to sell any significant number of OB without a color matched top. Your going to pay $10,000 more than I do on my $30k base and have the same ugly carbonized gray top? I don’t see that being a reality, if it is, look for a lot af Bronco reservation cancellations. Ford doesn’t want that.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Darforce
@cybersal

Darlene & Lee, for question 2 you can get a Bronco with powers seats. I think you can get just the drivers seat, and I know you can get both on the upper trims. Also I know where you're coming from as my bride is like 5'1" on her best days. Luckily in our Jeep JL Wrangler the seats set at a height that she doesn't need the power option. Hopefully we'll find the seats the same in the Bronco.

Sponsored

MarcTut

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Honda Civic Si, '20 Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is strange behavior on the site but I think it would be near impossible for Ford to sell any significant number of OB without a color matched top. Your going to pay $10,000 more than I do on my $30k base and have the same ugly carbonized gray top? I don’t see that being a reality, if it is, look for a lot af Bronco reservation cancellations. Ford doesn’t want that.
Agree completely. Kind of dumb to spend extra for the body matched fenders and then not have the top. I'd be on the verge of cancelling and waiting over that but just don't know.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree, with Ford targeting the Jeep I don't think we'll have anything to worry about concerning the color matched top. It would be a huge mistake for Ford.

OP
OP
Darforce

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

how weird. To me, if you have body colored fenders you should match the top also

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Darforce
@cybersal

Darlene & Lee, for question 2 you can get a Bronco with powers seats. I think you can get just the drivers seat, and I know you can get both on the upper trims. Also I know where you're coming from as my bride is like 5'1" on her best days. Luckily in our Jeep JL Wrangler the seats set at a height that she doesn't need the power option. Hopefully we'll find the seats the same in the Bronco.
No power seats on the 2-door (from the factory)
2 Dr gets 6 Way Manual adjust
4 dr has an optional 10 Way Electric Driver / 8 Way Electric Passenger
Sponsored