Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you must suck at it, try using "super excited" more and walking around a circle with the camera pointed at yourself.
Or get a hot girl to help. Sex sells doncha know
Sponsored

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you must suck at it, try using "super excited" more and walking around a circle with the camera pointed at yourself.
"HEY GUYS! I'M SUPER EXCITED TO BE HERE WITH THIS BRONCO" DOUBLE TURN TWIST "LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! SUPER EXCITED TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!!!"

Like that? Dam I'm dizzy now......

T884003

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Youtuber" lol. I saw some channel posted on this forum called Lite Brite, looks like they just shop the wife's good looks to gain views. Imbeciles eat it up too I am sure.
Yeah, I'm not an imbecile. If you take the time to watch some of the Lite Brite content you will see that it is usually pretty good. Good mechanical upgrade content. Good rock crawling tips and content. Saying that they are just capitalizing on the wife's good looks is inaccurate and lazy. I don't like alot of the content on You Tube, but I find some of it, including content from Lite Brite, to be worthwhile. Don't be a hater.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LiteBrite, Emelia Hartford, TrailRecon all had to make the same compramises to get Broncos, they all have soft tops. They all got hosed on deliveries being delayed. LiteBrite's got lost in the shuffle, likely a dirt moutainer. Seems to me that probably 35,000+ people got their Broncos BEFORE the Youtubers. They got in line like the rest of us.

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I'm not an imbecile. If you take the time to watch some of the Lite Brite content you will see that it is usually pretty good. Good mechanical upgrade content. Good rock crawling tips and content. Saying that they are just capitalizing on the wife's good looks is inaccurate and lazy. I don't like alot of the content on You Tube, but I find some of it, including content from Lite Brite, to be worthwhile. Don't be a hater.
You are an imbecile if you don't think bikini thumbnails are used to get views.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Youtuber" lol. I saw some channel posted on this forum called Lite Brite, looks like they just shop the wife's good looks to gain views. Imbeciles eat it up too I am sure.
You are an imbecile if you don't think bikini thumbnails are used to get views.
Lol, tell me Brittney hasn't returned your DM's without telling me Brittney hasn't returned your DM's.

Sounds like you been doing quite a bit of research on this for just some channel you saw posted on this forum. Try watching some of their videos with volume on and you would realize they do have some informative content.

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol, tell me Brittney hasn't returned your DM's without telling me Brittney hasn't returned your DM's.

Sounds like you been doing quite a bit of research on this for just some channel you saw posted on this forum. Try watching some of their videos with volume on and you would realize they do have some informative content.
Ok boomer
Sponsored