dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It cant be just cuz they orderd a big bend thats what I ordered in I got it in November 7/18/20 res i think 1/20/21 order maybe if they were getting them with no sas but they all got sas
Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It cant be just cuz they orderd a big bend thats what I ordered in I got it in November 7/18/20 res i think 1/20/21 order maybe if they were getting them with no sas but they all got sas
There's a good 4 months of reservation time before you too. A lot of these youtubers are Bronco fans that ordered early, or picked up on the hype fast and ordered. And then there are a lot that just started a channel because they got their Bronco and see There's a market for the content and not a lot of providers yet.

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There's a good 4 months of reservation time before you too. A lot of these youtubers are Bronco fans that ordered early, or picked up on the hype fast and ordered. And then there are a lot that just started a channel because they got their Bronco and see There's a market for the content and not a lot of providers yet.
4 months? 7/15 it opened to reserve right i ordered when they first opened it up

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 months? 7/15 it opened to reserve right i ordered when they first opened it up
I read the November and my brain didn't compute the 7, sorry about that. So you got your Bronco in Nov? The rest of the post still holds though. Unless they say when they reserved I assume it was early for my own mental health lol since I have a 7/15 res myself and still no hint of a VIN 🤣😂😭

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are getting them the same way as everybody else... Some reserved, some got special treatment, some walked in and ordered a Big Bend soft-top and had it two months later.
Yeah, there’s a lot of people that haven’t paid attention to the process whining about people getting their Broncos today.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I read the November and my brain didn't compute the 7, sorry about that. So you got your Bronco in Nov? The rest of the post still holds though. Unless they say when they reserved I assume it was early for my own mental health lol since I have a 7/15 res myself and still no hint of a VIN 🤣😂😭
Ya that’s what I assumed happened I even had to re read what I posted lol. No vin yet that sucks. I hope u get one soon but that’s y it seems odd to me I have seen a few different people/tubers say a few months ago they ordered so it seems fishy and others are getting Broncos from ford not just Justin McBride. I do like his vids. It wasn’t a knock at anyone just something I found disheartening to all those waiting. With no date or vin

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, there’s a lot of people that haven’t paid attention to the process whining about people getting their Broncos today.
No not whining just find it odd I have mine and i guarantee u go order a big bend u won’t have one in two moths people that reserved and ordered early still don’t have theirs yet. I don’t think time stamps matter much at all

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are getting them the same way as everybody else... Some reserved, some got special treatment, some walked in and ordered a Big Bend soft-top and had it two months later.
Yes some got special treatment that’s is the exact thing I was saying

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Envy is an unappealing emotion.

Sponsored

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Stay Pumped!"

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think also a lot of people getting Broncos are all of a sudden trying to become youtubers
Exactly this. People just trying to cash n on a short lived hype. There will definetly be some that stick around for the long term, but most just want the ad money that comes along with a new toy.

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spend a lot of time on YouTube and today I notice so many you-tubers getting broncos. I am sure before the people that ordered them and reserved them. what is up with that ford? I know its marketing but not cool! but I am glad I can see more videos of broncos. I feel sorry for all of you guys here still waiting.
i came across the same with the defenders but found out they are just paying the premium price and mark up lol dont feel bad. i know one personally that paid 30k over msrp
Sponsored