First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve learned to hate most professional YouTubers these days. It’s nothing to do with when they got their trucks, but more to do with how lame their content is.
Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I spend a lot of time on YouTube and today I notice so many you-tubers getting broncos. I am sure before the people that ordered them and reserved them. what is up with that ford? I know its marketing but not cool! but I am glad I can see more videos of broncos. I feel sorry for all of you guys here still waiting.
Well you see, Ford needs to advertise the Bronco to all the people who can't buy all the Broncos that Ford can't build. This will ensure maximum profit.

Ford Bronco All the Youtube people seem to be getting broncos free-funny

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Uh, think about this. You're seeing the ones who did get theirs. You can't see the ones who didn't! Even Sean @Ourbroncolife just got his and he's pretty well an insider.
We were day 1 reservation - not many “deadly sins” with no priority build. We’re happy we finally got it after 479 days - 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 As 22 model production starts they get in everyone’s hands sooner. Hope to see some of you on the trails 🤘🏻🤘🏻

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are a big time YT personality making money off the videos you wouldn’t pass acquiring a Bronco over sticker in order to produce additional videos. Not to mention, some or all of the cost of the Bronco might be a tax write off since it would be a business expense. I am sure Ford catered to the ones they believe promote their products, and other YT producers spent the extra money to obtain their Bronco for additional video production. Not to mention they could sell them when their ordered vehicle arrives before the return of Haileys comet.

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think also a lot of people getting Broncos are all of a sudden trying to become youtubers
finally someone figures it out.

pretty sure Justin (since his video is mentioned) had to wait quite a while. (i'm thinking closer to a year), but he held back on all the details for his. plus, marketing these days is different. most people stream their entertainment and watch youtube, so give these youtubers a Bronco vs making a bunch of commercials and probably save money doing so.

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
"Youtuber" lol. I saw some channel posted on this forum called Lite Brite, looks like they just shop the wife's good looks to gain views. Imbeciles eat it up too I am sure.

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think also a lot of people getting Broncos are all of a sudden trying to become youtubers
That's what I did! haha. I reserved the moment the site stopped crashing for me on day 1.....

Then 15 months later.... poof, I'm a YouTuber!

Ps- Just hit 1000 Subs last night! Thanks everyone for the Suport! (that's the only Bronco support I get as a YouTuber) Just saying.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are also behind all the people with MONEY that think nothing of an ADM of $10-50K.

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
I spend a lot of time on YouTube and today I notice so many you-tubers getting broncos. I am sure before the people that ordered them and reserved them. what is up with that ford? I know its marketing but not cool! but I am glad I can see more videos of broncos. I feel sorry for all of you guys here still waiting.
!!!Call CNN call the lawyers!!! I saw a youtuber with a Bronco before I got mine!!! HELP HELP

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
ya a few tubers were recently given them some even said they ordered it a few months ago. i am exited to see more bronco vids i like justins vids to just seem odd people that did not reserve are getting them
I ordered December 1st, got scheduled Jan 31 by dropping the MIC top.

Ranbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what I did! haha. I reserved the moment the site stopped crashing for me on day 1.....

Then 15 months later.... poof, I'm a YouTuber!

Ps- Just hit 1000 Subs last night! Thanks everyone for the Suport! (that's the only Bronco support I get as a YouTuber) Just saying.
you must suck at it, try using "super excited" more and walking around a circle with the camera pointed at yourself.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A lot of people got their Broncos BEFORE the Youtubers just saying...

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

!!!Call CNN call the lawyers!!! I saw a youtuber with a Bronco before I got mine!!! HELP HELP
Ya I have had my bronco since November it was just odd that all at the same time five or six of them got a bronco. Maybe read the hole thread
Sponsored