Sponsored

All unscheduled Wildtrak and Badlands will be MY 2022 according to Ford customer service

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with Ford checking on my order status. She said that all unscheduled Wildtrak and Badlands regardless of top choice will be MY '22. She said it was brand new information. The number I called was 1.800.334.4375
Sponsored

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well....I had a build date for week of 8/30 for my soft top Badlands. no further emails from Ford, but my "tracker" status today has now gone backwards to "order confirmed".... Ugh.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And here we go again...must drink

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This does seem to fit the other news we've heard. All the chaos is resulting in a smaller number of total MY21 builds. Plus the backend of the MY21 schedule will be full of unscheduled FEs and already scheduled hardtop builds. Besides just total unit constraints the FEs and what are likely lots of Badlands/Wildtracks scheduled but unbuilt, there will not be many of those related items left on the backend.

The question is how many lower trims can they get scheduled?

Also maybe this is good news meaning the MIC v2 is about ready to start rolling out as that would be the trigger to changing what incoming builds are being taken.

Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not time to panic, but a fair question to ask is:
If worldwide commodity issues are the reason for BL and WT being moved to 22, is anyone having problems ordering any one of the FOURTEEN different MY21 Jeep wrangler trims????

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Also maybe this is good news meaning the MIC v2 is about ready to start rolling out as that would be the trigger to changing what incoming builds are being taken.
Premier said the tooling for the new MIC's wouldn't even be in place until end of September.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco All unscheduled Wildtrak and Badlands will be MY 2022 according to Ford customer service akhtar-thất

Ford Bronco All unscheduled Wildtrak and Badlands will be MY 2022 according to Ford customer service surprise-shock

Ford Bronco All unscheduled Wildtrak and Badlands will be MY 2022 according to Ford customer service sit-sittin
Ford Bronco All unscheduled Wildtrak and Badlands will be MY 2022 according to Ford customer service goddammit-nsp

Ford Bronco All unscheduled Wildtrak and Badlands will be MY 2022 according to Ford customer service im-fine-its-fine

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here's the real question, do you revert back to hardtop at this point after changing to a soft in order to avoid top constraint....hmmm.
Sponsored