Sponsored

All unscheduled Wildtrak and Badlands will be MY 2022 according to Ford customer service

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco All unscheduled Wildtrak and Badlands will be MY 2022 according to Ford customer service 1629483371051
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait it's Friday isn't it.....

AwakeOnABus

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 m40i • Toyota 4Runner Limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IF true… Ford literally has no idea what they are doing. I think one can officially say that this is the worst vehicle launch of all time.

Man- it must be a superfun place to work in middle management right aboutnnow.

OP
OP
UTultimate

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This does seem to fit the other news we've heard. All the chaos is resulting in a smaller number of total MY21 builds. Plus the backend of the MY21 schedule will be full of unscheduled FEs and already scheduled hardtop builds. Besides just total unit constraints the FEs and what are likely lots of Badlands/Wildtracks scheduled but unbuilt, there will not be many of those related items left on the backend.

The question is how many lower trims can they get scheduled?

Also maybe this is good news meaning the MIC v2 is about ready to start rolling out as that would be the trigger to changing what incoming builds are being taken.
The Wildtrak and Bandlands being moved to 22 combined that all 22 Wildtrak will be soft tops make me think that the hard tops are going to take a long while to get in production for new orders.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Wildtrak and Bandlands being moved to 22 combined that all 22 Wildtrak will be soft tops make me think that the hard tops are going to take a long while to get in production for new orders.
You are probably right in that thinking. Others who think Webasto and Ford are capable of rapidly redesigning a better hardtop and installing new tooling, are not in touch with reality. This is going to be a while. Best move may be to just bite the bullet and change to soft top, maybe get our Broncos in early-mid 22 and go aftermarket hardtop at some point.

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what constraint would prohibit a Soft Top Badlands??? Suspension? MGV? Bumper? The little yellow sticker?
Swaybar disconnect? Possible that the only available product for the rest of the year has been dedicated to First Editions and currently scheduled Badlands builds.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the MOD tops have been moved forward in schedule from MY23?? :p

Sponsored

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So don’t order a badlands or wild trak. Can’t order a first edition and all 2 doors and hard tops are off the table.

This would be like Jeep telling everyone all you can pick from is a Wrangler Sport or a Sahara but only with a soft top and only in a 4 door. What a mess.

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to wait until next week's order scheduling before jumping off of any bridges here. It's possible that the phone rep was just slightly misinformed, it took me a few weeks to figure out all of the differences between the trims and I'm (mildly) obsessed. Wildtrak makes sense to defer because of the top. Badlands doesn't make sense unless it were the swaybar disco that was the hold up, unless they were also deferring all other Sasquatch builds as well since most of what differentiates BL from the rest of the models is in the suspension. I wouldn't think it would be the bumper either because that's on BD.

Unless I'm mistaken there's still around 2.5 months left of unscheduled production until they stop making 21 in mid December, so unless they're just going to be making thousands of BB's I just can't see them limiting it more than they already have with the tops. All that to say, maybe I can switch to OB with SAS and really move up in the line while they eliminate all of these other builds. :LOL:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Due to my advanced age, I am just thankful Ford doesn’t build hearses with MIC tops . I still have confidence I can get driven to the cemetery without issue. What a pile of freshly laid manure this entire thing has manifested itself into. But don’t fret, tonight they are going to reveal the colors you won’t be able to get until the year “20-and God knows when.”