Sponsored

Alleged Bronco Reservation Total (60k in 24 hours)

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw this on Facebook... OP seems to be a worker at a Ford factory. 60k in 24hrs is insane!

The all-black is tempting me away from the Cyber Orange... but we shall see.

Direct link:

Edit: Added screenshot of Facebook post.
Ford Bronco Alleged Bronco Reservation Total (60k in 24 hours) Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 3.50.25 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dang! That’s crazy... I made my res on Thursday lol got a long time to wait. :oops:

OP can you post the pictures? I can’t see them :(

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Figure about 50% (if not way more) of those reservations drop out, whether due to cold feet, changing financial circumstances, or as a lot of people have been doing on here, doubling up on reservations. Still an impressive feat for Ford, but I doubt they'll have the retention rate a lot of people on here expect.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The real question is what will they do with all those reservations. Build them first? Build them in some ratio of dealer deliveries? If they do build all reservations first, when will dealers actually have one on the lot? A year down the road? Has a manufacturer ever delivered non limited supply vehicles in this manner before? Will certainly change dealer dynamics if the first year or more only go to reservations.

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The real question is what will they do with all those reservations. Build them first? Build them in some ratio of dealer deliveries? If they do build all reservations first, when will dealers actually have one on the lot? A year down the road? Has a manufacturer ever delivered non limited supply vehicles in this manner before? Will certainly change dealer dynamics if the first year or more only go to reservations.
Great question. I imagine they're going to build both reservations and dealer vehicles synchronously.

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought I read somewhere on here that ford said the are going to build reservations first then dealer stock units. If that’s true I would imagine it’s planned that way so we can be free advertising for ford

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great question. I imagine they're going to build both reservations and dealer vehicles synchronously.
Dealers will still get their hold-back and volume bonuses so it would be a good move for Ford to fill the confirmed reservations first.... doubt it will happen though

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford has said unequivocally that reservations will be built before dealer stock units, roughly in the order in which the reservations were received.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If it is like the Gladiator, it is concurrently with the dealers starting to get inventory in about a 2:1 priority. Wondering if that starting 10114000 indicates dealer orders prior to the reservation banks opening up.

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone heard how many they can build in a year at full capacity? Will they only build so many in 2021 and so many in 2022?
Sponsored