First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, now that we're mostly through (or at least scheduled) the MY21 production debacle, and pretending the builds generally followed the reservation order (note I said generally), how far down the reservation list did they make it?

Will reservations made in December of '20 make the cut this coming year, or maybe only July reservations? I'm assuming some amount of the early 1st/2nd day did get flushed through, and of course some of those were probably 99'd to hold out for Mod tops or other up coming editions.

Just curious what others think
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My estimate is that most reservations through December 2020 will be satisfied next year pending any major interruptions in the supply chain which we know is going to be even a bigger issue moving forward than it already is. Other factors that you've already mentioned such as mod and painted tops, and allocations will control delivery for that segment.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So given they are about a quarter behind, and anything October 20 and beyond was supposed to be ā€˜22 to start with, I would say out through December 20 is a good general guess.

It really depends on supply constraints and if MIC 2.0 is produceable in that volume.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It all depends on your dealers allocation and how much time your willing to put into getting a bronco. I reserved my second bronco in august. Iā€™m sure if I make some phone calls I can move it to a dealer that will have an avaliable allocation.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not too worried about supply constraints to start the 2022 run. If suppliers had been given 2021 number projections and orders they should be well ahead. That's if they didn't slow or shut down their production.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think we're going to see a mix bag production like MY21. I think you'll see reservation dates get pulled from across the spectrum depending on model, options/packages, and allocation. It's going to piss off day 1 reservation holders when a December reservation gets pulled and they have the same build. Ford created this mess and it's going to cause a :poop: storm.

Good luck to everyone trying to get their ride in MY22, I think extreme patience is going to be needed for all of you. I say all of you, because I'm 99'ing and kicking the can down the road for now.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think you can estimate anything with "allocations aside", as they are too impactful to the entire delivery system. Any answer as to "when" will be dependent on many factors, and "dealer allocations" is a biggie. Making it worse, most people do not have a good understanding of allocations, including many dealers.

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

between allocations and commodities I bet it runs the gambit from day 1 reservations to 2022 reservations
Sponsored