Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

... But wait, I priced my build again today for my Wildtrak and it looks like the price may have come down slightly (I'm not sure, but I think the same config was closer to $59K before).
$57,655 with roof sound deadening, paint protection film, LUX pkg and leather interior.

Maybe Ford wants to entice people to get the upper trim levels instead of base. Get more for less kind of thing.

There is a disclaimer at the bottom of the page that the price is "Estimated" and subject to change.

Note.
Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles.
Typical legal jargon what Ford has done with this B&P is total BS
Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base 4 door thoughts: when prices first came out, there was a larger increase from 2 to 4 door in base than all the other trims. Manual was also missing. Then they said manual was not possible, but the price stayed the same. I thought it was just the forced auto that made up that increase. Is this MSRP increase now charging us for the auto which we don’t even get to choose??? Are they trying to price out some of the reservations that they don’t have commodities for?? What’s the deal?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Russians don't have to hack us. We are destroying our own country. It shows in how this forum has changed recently.

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Typical legal jargon what Ford has done with this B&P is total BS

"" ... Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles."

The last part of the statement is what really kills me!!!! The dealer is the best source of up to date info? :eek:???

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
colorado zr2 looking great as the days go by

Sponsored

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"" ... Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles."

The last part of the statement is what really kills me!!!! The dealer is the best source of up to date info? :eek:???
Your right about that. The manager at the store I deal with told us go to the internet , like they didn't want to take the time to discuss about something they don't have on the floor to sell you . What a turn off!

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford is screwing the pooch....either these are errors or terrible service. B&P should get one major update between now and ordering. Based on posts, I went out to B&P. Black Diamond 2 door build. No more top options are shown as some have stated. Adding the mid package was 1495.00 Now it says, upon adding it's $3,090.00 DOUBLED and it adds it to the total Build Price. Yet, when it shows the details under "Equipment Group" Mid-package it still shows $1495.00 FORD....YOU NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER!!! What is accurate? What is not? And why the SUDDEN PROCE INCREASES???

How you dare to ask Ford to get it's shit together? it's their company and their car, they do what they want and screw us anyway they desire, who are we to question them?

said the blind fan boys.

Omarius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think they realized that every package outside of base sasquatch was super low value, so rather than providing value with the other packages, they decreased the value on the base sasquatch. Good job Ford.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Russians don't have to hack us. We are destroying our own country. It shows in how this forum has changed recently.
Don't try to compare Ford's continuous cluster to the Russians or our country.

Ford hit a home run with the Bronco exterior.

Ford's rollout, interiors and B&P are abysmal.

There are many members with many valid reasons to criticize Ford for the Bronco rollout, here are but a few. For those that don't want to hear these, you can hang out on the BN forum.
FACT: A lack of transparency is not caused by COVID.
Yup. I feel like Ford is stringing us along. I have a feeling the real price gouging rolls out in the January B&P.
Ford secret game plan:
Cancel X-Plan.......... check
Put out a fake B&P with ambiguities and errors.......... check
Secretly implement allocation policy to re-order customer reservations......... check
Keep customers guessing with sneak views of future products and colors......... ongoing
Send out a ford points coupon as a distraction........... check
Secretly raise ambiguous MY21 B&P prices to soften impact of January increases........... check
Change to MY22 intro and roll out real B&P with full MY22 price increases....... pending (Jan 2021)

Last edited:

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where is the $8,980 coming from? I'm just seeing the 4995 from the sas
It looks like it shows up everywhere except Base 4 DR.

Sponsored

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeeps are always on sale at Bayway Jeep/Dodge/Ram in Houston. I’m sure they will ship out of state...
Maybe when the world goes back to normal I can treat myself to a long road trip in the summer! Thanks!

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't try to compare Ford's continuous cluster to the Russians or our country.

Ford hit a home run with the Bronco exterior.

Ford's rollout, interiors and B&P are abysmal.

There are many members with many valid reasons to criticize Ford for the Bronco rollout, here are but a few. For those that don't want to hear these, you can hang out on the BN forum.
I don't disagree, but it went from an awesome forum that I participated in because it was enjoyable to a bunch of babies that had their pacifiers taken away. It's not just the rollout or pricing, there's a few know-it-alls on here that are incapable of adult logic and seeing the error in their thinking.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't disagree, but it went from an awesome forum that I participated in because it was enjoyable to a bunch of babies that had their pacifiers taken away. It's not just the rollout or pricing, there's a few know-it-alls on here that are incapable of adult logic and seeing the error in their thinking.
But saying "bunch of babies that had their pacifiers taken away" is simply giving Ford a free pass on their continuous screw ups. Ford needs to show us they have the ability to deliver a quality product, the vehicle, communications, reservations first come first served, B&P, etc. and so far they are incapable of that.

Regardless of Covid it has just been one cluster after another. If one chooses to ignore all of that, more power to them.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But saying "bunch of babies that had their pacifiers taken away" is simply giving Ford a free pass on their continuous screw ups. Ford needs to show us they have the ability to deliver a quality product, the vehicle, communications, reservations first come first served, B&P, etc. and so far they are incapable of that.

Regardless of Covid it has just been one cluster after another. If one chooses to ignore all of that, more power to them.
No doubt. My biggest complaint about Ford is the fact that missinformation has been allowed to continue. We used to be able to work as a team on here to get messages across. Seems like B6G has cancer now...(not directed at you).

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This should be an entertaining day. Formerly getting base sq as cheapest way to get the A4x4. Now its a BD add on. Just kind of makes me chuckle at this point. Nothing suprises me anymore from these guys. Never thought as exactly Middle American i am, a Bronco might be out of my price range.
Inflation is a bitch! Salaries and savings haven't grown in line with it. Sad.
Sponsored