Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry if this has been answered, but the Sasquatch option on my OB gives me the LT315/70R17, and changes the fender flares to black, unpainted.
Hi Jay - I'm aware of this but didn't want the real low rear end and the higher cost with the Sasquatch package. Love the look but have other needs/uses for this OBX. Struggled back and forth and finally opted out of the Squatch package. Still swing that way once in a while then talk myself out of it again. My post is minor complaints, just be nice if there was a bit more flexibility in the packages. Please post a pic of your Squatch when it arrives, I'd love to see it!
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Jay - I'm aware of this but didn't want the real low rear end and the higher cost with the Sasquatch package. Love the look but have other needs/uses for this OBX. Struggled back and forth and finally opted out of the Squatch package. Still swing that way once in a while then talk myself out of it again. My post is minor complaints, just be nice if there was a bit more flexibility in the packages. Please post a pic of your Squatch when it arrives, I'd love to see it!
My dealer (my cousin) provided the Bronco Accessories Catalog. There are aftermarket black fender flare options there. Here's a screen shot.

Will def be sharing photos of my OB when I get it. May not be for a few months. Changes my body color painted modular roof to a soft top when the top I wanted got pushed to next year. However, the 2.7L engine is a delay, so not sure when this will happen. But, I need to wait until at least a September build to get the hard top prep kit included.

Ford Bronco Almost been 3 weeks and about 600 miles in 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Screenshot 2021-07-13 091927

Nowherefast0294

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hey buddy I haven’t seen you round independence but my cousin said he saw a black one driving said it looked awesome I assume it was you. Once I get Mine we should get together and do some of the parades. Also did you originally have a hard top? Did you change to a soft top ?

So I have had my Bronco almost 3 weeks now and have put about 600 miles on it and love it. Just took the doors off today and it was so easy. Wish they would have given me the door bags though. Answers and a few pics over the last couple weeks.

Probably compare the size to the older larger explorer on inside room. So far biggest complaint is when I get out my knee hits the headlights switch and turn it from auto lamps to on but I am a big dude. I was pulled over once by police just to look at it.

No mirror whistle, nobody has asked to ride yet. I got my own financing done so I paid with a check.

In the process of building a padded rack in my garage to hold them. Already nervous my kids will knock them over.

That would be sweet. It only took me like 5 minutes to take doors off. 2 bolts each door and once you break loose you can unscrew with hand.

Lux

It could be louder. I’m in my early 40s and grew up with sub in the back of my SUV.

Getting about 360-380 on a 21 gallon tank

625686B6-AACE-456B-8210-F7C06F62EA3E.jpeg

C62B575D-1DA1-4AB1-8FC2-1A74743A22B5.jpeg

5CA0619F-A51C-4EFB-BDC4-C4F0B6DB783C.jpeg

164DA1C5-6173-4048-B876-0E6B252E5F62.jpeg

9D45E9D7-29D2-4C66-B397-1679FFF002B9.jpeg

49B827A9-FF53-45CC-9767-019D9C58A421.jpeg

Last edited:

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have plenty of good gas cans...but I'm not about to carry them inside a vehicle. Why I was asking if anyone was making gas can carriers for the rear of the new Bronco yet.
Jerry Can Holder for the Yakima Roof Platform Kit, $139 in the Bronco accessories catalog. Jerry can not inlcuded.

Ford Bronco Almost been 3 weeks and about 600 miles in 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Screenshot 2021-07-14 151037
Sponsored