Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One other note that I failed to mention. People don't like the nannies, but I'm glad the Bronco had BLIS sensors. The Backup camera is not completely accurate especially on the periphery. If you backup straight, then it is fine. But if backing up while turning, the distance on objects on the periphery of the radius seemed to be farther away than actual. The BLIS sensors did their job with alerting me and not trusting the camera by itself. You can see in the picture below that the small stream was almost backed into for it's photo op.

Ford Bronco Almost Seduced By The 4-Door Siren's Song -- 4WP Stage 1 Bronco on 2" lift, 35" Mickey Thompson Baja Boss tires & 17" Method wheels 20210716_112022
Sponsored

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I knew you would come around to the dark side of things...
#teammoardoors
Still a no for me dog. But I will scoop up a used one when the soccer moms realize that the A/C is not adequate to cool their tots in the back seat. Knowing the ins/outs of the various trims will help identify the value on the used market in a few years or sooner. I still need my 2 door steed in the stable. But I would get a Moar Door and rear seat delete. Level the rear with a Goose Gear plate system and it has the beginnings of an excellent overlanding rig.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Beach_Bum, Dang, these 4 door girls look good topless. But, the 2 door girls look great with their tops on or off! :cool:

Thanks for posting!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Beach_Bum, Dang, these 4 door girls look good topless. But, the 2 door girls look great with their tops on or off! :cool:

Thanks for posting!
First order of business before taking the key was to have the dealership employees remove the windows and lower the top. That soft top is trash and I didn't want to be seen driving around with the wrinkled windows. It does look good with the top down. But you are right that the 2-door is sexy with the top on/off.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As many of you know, I have professed my love for the 2-dr Bronco. I'm still on Team Two Door, but I would be lying if I wasn't...
1f3b5-png.png
Tempted by the fruit of another.
1f3b5-png.png
Thank you for the Squeeze reference. They are my Sunday morning tunes.

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally agree with the comments on BLIS. I had that on my Raptor. It’s a must have IMO.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still a no for me dog. But I will scoop up a used one when the soccer moms realize that the A/C is not adequate to cool their tots in the back seat. Knowing the ins/outs of the various trims will help identify the value on the used market in a few years or sooner. I still need my 2 door steed in the stable. But I would get a Moar Door and rear seat delete. Level the rear with a Goose Gear plate system and it has the beginnings of an excellent overlanding rig.
You know what... I switched my 2 door WT order to a 4 door BL, which pissed my wife off... I got a build date next week, she has since put a reservation for a 2 dr...

so maybe I’m the soccer dad well without the young kids...

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing! I am getting ready to install the 4wp 2 inch lift today on our OBX, this review makes me pumped to get it done!
Please report back. It would be even better if you created a thread about the project with photos. 👍

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know what... I switched my 2 door WT order to a 4 door BL, which pissed my wife off... I got a build date next week, she has since put a reservation for a 2 dr...

so maybe I’m the soccer dad well without the young kids...
Enjoy your steed. Not having anyone relying on the A/C or cup holders in the back will make for an enjoyable ride. I expect more complaints on the rear A/C. Summer will be winding down for most of the country by the time the bulk of deliveries are made so inadequacies won't register until next summer. But kids will be bitching at mom and dad.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for sharing! I am getting ready to install the 4wp 2 inch lift today on our OBX, this review makes me pumped to get it done!
Semi newbie here: What is 4WP? My order is 4 dr OBX and although I will not be off-roading, I love the look of the larger tire/lift. The extra cost of SAS doesn't seem to make sense, given what I'll be using it for on a daily.
Can you tell me more about the process of the upgrade? Is this something done by the dealer or aftermarket? What's the typical cost? TIA!

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Semi newbie here: What is 4WP? My order is 4 dr OBX and although I will not be off-roading, I love the look of the larger tire/lift. The extra cost of SAS doesn't seem to make sense, given what I'll be using it for on a daily.
Can you tell me more about the process of the upgrade? Is this something done by the dealer or aftermarket? What's the typical cost? TIA!
4WP is 4 Wheel Parts. They developed packages from just a simple lift/tires/wheels to under armor, bumpers, etc. This package is the Stage 1 package. I don't know the retail cost of what 4WP is charging. This was actually sold by an intermediary for a dealer and they are called Dealer Services International. I presume the dealer cost is less than what you or I would pay.
Sponsored