Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aloha Bronco6G’s,

I just had such a great experience ordering my new ram with help from their forum. I knew this was the place to start.
She would like an Outerbanks with the Lux package and a few others. She wants to buy at the beginning of 2023 when she moves to South Carolina for nuc school, she is in San Diego now. I have used the search function and have found great information, the first was x plan, I cannot seem to get the spreadsheet with dealerships to open.

1, Should she order now is the wait for an Outerbanks a year and a half?

2, She has her MCA membership. Can this be used for a car on the lot or only a sales order?

3, Recommendations for a dealership and sales person in San Diego and Charleston SC, that accepts x plan or does better?

4, Anything I forgot, please chime in.

Mahalo nui, Charles
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aloha Bronco6G’s,

I just had such a great experience ordering my new ram with help from their forum. I knew this was the place to start.
She would like an Outerbanks with the Lux package and a few others. She wants to buy at the beginning of 2023 when she moves to South Carolina for nuc school, she is in San Diego now. I have used the search function and have found great information, the first was x plan, I cannot seem to get the spreadsheet with dealerships to open.

1, Should she order now is the wait for an Outerbanks a year and a half?

2, She has her MCA membership. Can this be used for a car on the lot or only a sales order?

3, Recommendations for a dealership and sales person in San Diego and Charleston SC, that accepts x plan or does better?

4, Anything I forgot, please chime in.

Mahalo nui, Charles
Welcome Charles, a lot of us in the San Diego area are dealing with Kearney Mesa Ford and Eric Bunch the internet director, you can go to the regional forum California and find him on here, as far as how long it would take to get a Bronco for your daughter it's anyone's guess but a year and a half sounds pretty close for your situation, thank your daughter for her service, my dad was Navy and him and mom are resting in Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery 🇺🇸

Last edited:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe @mpeugeot can help. He bought through military dealership although he is making payments on a Bronco stuck at dirt mountain. No x plan available from what I know on this forum.

My son was pressured into nuc but held fast for CTN. He is in Suffolk doing cyber security sh*t. I basically know what he does but not entirely. Navy E5.

Check out Stephens Auto Center in WV. 7 hours drive from Charlotte SC. I went with them for $1k under invoice. (NE Ohio)

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would look into Military Auto Source

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just make sure you warn her about the dangers of Carolina Squatters before she goes. We cant have anybody bring that back to the islands. There is just too many toyotas for that out here.

OP
OP

Brenan00

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just make sure you warn her about the dangers of Carolina Squatters before she goes. We cant have anybody bring that back to the islands. There is just too many toyotas for that out here.
Yep, the state truck.

OP
OP

Brenan00

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
if she wants to get via a SC dealer, tell her to go to Dick Smith Ford in Columbia. I can put her in touch with someone. I personally know the owner. its 2 hors between charleston and Columbia

https://www.dicksmith-ford.com/
Thank you that might be the route to go, with wait to pick it up there after the move.

OP
OP

Brenan00

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe @mpeugeot can help. He bought through military dealership although he is making payments on a Bronco stuck at dirt mountain. No x plan available from what I know on this forum.

My son was pressured into nuc but held fast for CTN. He is in Suffolk doing cyber security sh*t. I basically know what he does but not entirely. Navy E5.

Check out Stephens Auto Center in WV. 7 hours drive from Charlotte SC. I went with them for $1k under invoice. (NE Ohio)
Fantastic, everybody on the ram forum is buying from Mark Dodge in Louisiana, still selling sales orders for 4 or 5% below invoice, so that is an option I was thinking about. Great for your son, thank him, way more honorable than anything I have ever done.

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you that might be the route to go, with wait to pick it up there after the move.
let me know. I will call and see who the best person to talk to and get there direct line. i would love to be able to refer someone!!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Brenan00

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome Charles, a lot of us in the San Diego area are dealing with Kearney Mesa Ford and Eric Bunch the internet director, you can go to the regional forum California and find him on here, as far as how long it would take to get a Bronco for your daughter it's anyone's guess but a year and a half sounds pretty close for your situation, thank your daughter for her service, my dad was Navy and him and mom are resting in Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery 🇺🇸
Mahalo, my father was in the navy too, that is what is so cool for us, she was just commissioned this May from the academy, he was a 60 grad. I will have her take a look there when she gets back to SD, in Norfolk for 45 days of training. Later

OP
OP

Brenan00

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
let me know. I will call and see who the best person to talk to and get there direct line. i would love to be able to refer someone!!
Please do, I would have her call, and setup how it would work.

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please do, I would have her call, and setup how it would work.
Bluffton is big money. We have several clients with homes there. Weather is not near as good as CA in the summer but Bluffton is beautiful and very high end. I live in the mountains of NC, I have a lot of clients who live in places like that for the winter and summer here where the average summer temp is 78!!!! The Smiths are clients and good friends.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Military Auto Source is not an option unless you are returning from overseas assignment.

I would put in a reservation as early as possible and convert it to an order as early as possible with a dealer you trust. Although she would be at the back of the line 2023 is a way off. I would consider one of the dealerships that have proven themselves on this forum as offering great deals and customer service (3 examples Granger, Chapman, and Stevens - there are others too and some will be closer than others).

Even if she makes an order in early 2022, depending on constraints, I would expect late 2022 delivery at the earliest, especially if she happens to want a hardtop. There are nearly 80k reservations in front of her. Make sure she negotiates a firm contracted price at the time of ordering, some shady dealers have been known to add additional dealer markups (ADM) at delivery.

Congratulations on her commissioning!

OP
OP

Brenan00

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bluffton is big money. We have several clients with homes there. Weather is not near as good as CA in the summer but Bluffton is beautiful and very high end. I live in the mountains of NC, I have a lot of clients who live in places like that for the winter and summer here where the average summer temp is 78!!!! The Smiths are clients and good friends.
My sister is in Raleigh regional manager for Belks, I use to hang out in Cary (containment area for relocated yankees) my companies training center is there. and bought a vacation rental done in Bluffton, my Mom liked it out there got out of Danville for a million seven on a house they paid 89K for in 76. I have friends looking at the NC mountains or Scottsdale, very different. I will be in Scottsdale, when I am there my back is great, and one of my bothers is there.
Sponsored