LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My sister is in Raleigh regional manager for Belks, I use to hang out in Cary (containment area for relocated yankees) my companies training center is there. and bought a vacation rental done in Bluffton, my Mom liked it out there got out of Danville for a million seven on a house they paid 89K for in 76. I have friends looking at the NC mountains or Scottsdale, very different. I will be in Scottsdale, when I am there my back is great, and one of my bothers is there.
Im in Highlands/Cashiers holler if your ever near!
Sponsored

Dirtyjed

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Dmax, 86 FunRunnah, Tiyoda truggy, Honda shi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I picked mine up yesterday both the sales guy and finance guy said any Bronco ordered from here on out is gonna be 2023 at the earliest.
Both of these guys have been nothing but helpful and honest the whole time and I trust them.
As much as you can trust 2 salesman.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a son at Nuc school in Goose Creek, SC. It’s his opinion that a car isn’t necessary while training there. Lots of studying on top of class time. And then you are deployed out in/on the ocean and would have to put a vehicle in storage. Ymmv.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a son at Nuc school in Goose Creek, SC. It’s his opinion that a car isn’t necessary while training there. Lots of studying on top of class time. And then you are deployed out in/on the ocean and would have to put a vehicle in storage. Ymmv.
Power school is a tough school, it's no joke and requires a lot of time invested, no matter how smart you might be.

Sponsored

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just make sure you warn her about the dangers of Carolina Squatters before she goes. We cant have anybody bring that back to the islands. There is just too many toyotas for that out here.
LOL, I had to look that up, how ridiculous. On Kauai we have this ridiculous trend of Tacomas with giant lift kits but tiny little wheels and tires. But at least back end is the same height as the front!

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anytime I see a truck with the Carolina Squat going on, part of me wonders if they could only afford to lift half the truck....

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Make sure she negotiates a firm contracted price at the time of ordering, some shady dealers have been known to add additional dealer markups (ADM) at delivery.

Congratulations on her commissioning!
Add this for sure to your to do list...make sure she gets a signed contract with ALL of the costs out the door. This can all be handled via email but makes sure she has the price detailed, agreed upon and signed. There are a lot of folks on here suffering because not having this in place.

Congratulations to your daughter and thank her for her service.

Order and delivery times I don't think anyone could predict...it depends on options selected. Lux package is constrained, sasquatch, 2.7 motor, hard tops, etc. and the list continues to evolve each month. My wife and I were talking about getting one for our youngest and she is a Jr in HS now and we thought wow, if we ordered now we may not get it for her Sr year. Looking at Badlands, 2.7 auto 4 door with High package.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would look into Military Auto Source
Stephens or Granger is way better than MAS. They have been trying to screw everyone I know that is buying a Bronco through them, even “mpeugeot” and myself

OP
OP

Brenan00

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Military Auto Source is not an option unless you are returning from overseas assignment.

I would put in a reservation as early as possible and convert it to an order as early as possible with a dealer you trust. Although she would be at the back of the line 2023 is a way off. I would consider one of the dealerships that have proven themselves on this forum as offering great deals and customer service (3 examples Granger, Chapman, and Stevens - there are others too and some will be closer than others).

Even if she makes an order in early 2022, depending on constraints, I would expect late 2022 delivery at the earliest, especially if she happens to want a hardtop. There are nearly 80k reservations in front of her. Make sure she negotiates a firm contracted price at the time of ordering, some shady dealers have been known to add additional dealer markups (ADM) at delivery.

Congratulations on her commissioning!
I love the forums! the facebook groups are nasty.
Thanks for the information. I saw a few people on the ram forum that ordered MAS and got bumped to MY22 after ordering November 2020. I was maybe the last MY21 order 5-5 4pm Hawaii time, MY22 started 5-6, arrived 13 weeks later.
I have had that discussion. When they gave 32k to sign her 2 for 7 letter and the 15k for going nuc, she wanted to buy a car. We convinced her to invest it and it will be worth 4 million or more when she 42. So, she’s been responsible, she’s used the car we bought her in high school until now.
Then here is the crazy part, she goes to bed every night at 8:30 even at the academy. I have heard that school is tough, so it will be interesting if the human calculator will have to crack a book. Don’t think she is a straight student, she a swimmer so time management she dealt from grade school through the academy. she clever always knows how to get a B.
With the money they are making now a days. She could store it. My father retired o5 and never made 60k.
Later

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stephens or Granger is way better than MAS. They have been trying to screw everyone I know that is buying a Bronco through them, even “mpeugeot” and myself
Sorry to hear that, sounds like it would make a good thread to put good info out there on them!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I retired from the Navy at Pearl but now live just a little south of Charleston. There was no one in the area willing to deal below MSRP with my local dealer stating just that the price will be what it is. Needless to say I went to Granger but Stephens is closer. I think if she's wanting it in 2013 reserving it now would probably put delivery right where it needs to be.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome to the forum Charles. With all the good info, and help I can't add much to that. But, please thank your Daughter for her service to our great country. May God keep her safe in her assignments.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL, I had to look that up, how ridiculous. On Kauai we have this ridiculous trend of Tacomas with giant lift kits but tiny little wheels and tires. But at least back end is the same height as the front!
Yeah you rarely see any bigger than 35s on a 10" lift on maui. Its kinda wild. My favorite is 12.50 tires on 12 or 14" wide rims. Need beadlocks just to keep air in em. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored