First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mahalo for loving Ford. Im originally form Ohio but traded up for Maui. Been a Ford man my whole life, was almost born in an econoline 150 that i eventually took to the scrapyard at 333,000 miles the last 3000 was after it was totaled in California and drove back to Ohio. Ive had 2 full size Broncos, 2 1st gen Rangers, 7 Econolines (2 4x4s), a beater f150, and 1 sweet sweet 400hp 74 Maverick. I've also had alot of Jeeps and still have a few, mostly as wheelers, But all but 2 have had Ford parts on em.

I live on Maui's north shore and work at Twin Falls Farmstand, when the tourist economy comes back we will be open again serving coconuts, banana, bread, and pineapple smoothies. Anyone who mentions they know me from this forum with totally get some free stuff and maybe some pointers for offroading on the islands. Jeep has a huge rental fleet on the islands and I expect the Bronco to join that rank so maybe we can go Broncin' around.

If anybody has any questions about the islands feel free to ask me. I love talking about our home. Also I love kicking around wild automotive dreams.

Aloha,
Shane Haerr
Huelo Maui, Hawaii

Ford Bronco Aloha, your Maui Bronco connection! DSCN0478.JPG

Ford Bronco Aloha, your Maui Bronco connection! FullSizeRender 3

Ford Bronco Aloha, your Maui Bronco connection! IMG_5104_ed

Ford Bronco Aloha, your Maui Bronco connection! IMG_1932 (4)

Ford Bronco Aloha, your Maui Bronco connection! IMG_5767.JPG

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a trip planned to Maui in beginning of June, which became end of June, which became July, which became sometime ??. Once Airline stop cancelling flights I will make it out there. Will definately look you up!

OP
OP
MaverickMan

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah currently all visitors have to stay in the hotel for 2 weeks before they can get around the island. Kinda sucks but its kept up pretty safe here. Some of the lowest numbers in the country. Our farmstand is closed now but will reopen once we have tourists again. But send me a message when ever you can make it.
Sponsored