Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just snapped a quick pic of where my fuse tap is. To my understanding, this is #25. Middle row, 2nd from the left.
IMG_20230117_101652.jpg
That's awesome, thanks for doing that.
I'll try it later and report back.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LightRefined

LightRefined

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those of you who installed these letters already, are the clips enough to attach them tightly? I heard from someone on Facebook that they are a little loose with just the clips, and they recommended to also add some 3M tape behind the letters. Thoughts? Thank you.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I used one of these on the DD backlights, would be a much more elegant solution than a fuse tap:
https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...MI5ovv-erO_AIVKSdMCh2xWAkCEAYYAiABEgJDcfD_BwE

Downside is cost and having pull half the inner fender to get to the plug.
I have that part already from SPV for my fog lights. It's very easy to install and doesn't require inner fender removal......just some loosening up of your airbox to get to the backside of the passenger headlight.

I'm either going to plug by light up letters into this device or run to an AUX switch. Haven't decided yet.

OP
OP
LightRefined

LightRefined

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of you who installed these letters already, are the clips enough to attach them tightly? I heard from someone on Facebook that they are a little loose with just the clips, and they recommended to also add some 3M tape behind the letters. Thoughts? Thank you.
The clips are very tight when done correctly. Just make sure the light up letters are flush against your grille when you tighten them and you shouldn't have any issues.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The clips are very tight when done correctly. Just make sure the light up letters are flush against your grille when you tighten them and you shouldn't have any issues.
Good to know. Can you remove the letters from the clips once installed without destroying them? Only asking in case I don't get them on tight for some reason and have to back them out and/or start over. Thank you.

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have that part already from SPV for my fog lights. It's very easy to install and doesn't require inner fender removal......just some loosening up of your airbox to get to the backside of the passenger headlight.

I'm either going to plug by light up letters into this device or run to an AUX switch. Haven't decided yet.
I used driver's side since all the wiring is there.

OP
OP
LightRefined

LightRefined

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good to know. Can you remove the letters from the clips once installed without destroying them? Only asking in case I don't get them on tight for some reason and have to back them out and/or start over. Thank you.
Unfortunately, I don't believe so. Honestly, calling them "clips" isn't completely accurate - they're more like rivets. You hammer them down using the tool included with the kit onto the backs of the letters. But the kit does come with extras in case you mess one up.

Ford Bronco Alternative to the backlit Oracle letters: Ecarzo light up Bronco letters IMG_20230117_121823

Here's a picture of the extra K that comes with the kit with the mounting points highlighted.

Ford Bronco Alternative to the backlit Oracle letters: Ecarzo light up Bronco letters IMG_20230117_122312

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, I don't believe so. Honestly, calling them "clips" isn't completely accurate - they're more like rivets. You hammer them down using the tool included with the kit onto the backs of the letters. But the kit does come with extras in case you mess one up.

Ford Bronco Alternative to the backlit Oracle letters: Ecarzo light up Bronco letters IMG_20230117_122312

Here's a picture of the extra K that comes with the kit with the mounting points highlighted.

Nope, those are clips. Push clips.

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are great. I installed mine last August. They come in a great package, harness and installation tool. Love the look.

2DDD384B-17B5-4B43-AAC6-E8A6F87A1D2D.jpg

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are great. I installed mine last August. They come in a great package, harness and installation tool. Love the look.

Ford Bronco Alternative to the backlit Oracle letters: Ecarzo light up Bronco letters 2DDD384B-17B5-4B43-AAC6-E8A6F87A1D2D
I should really get some of these.

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately, I don't believe so.
You’ll see this push washers used in many applications such as heating systems in vehicles. To remove them just take your pliers and squeeze them. Some might crack but they can be purchased at places such as napa.

First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO 22 FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all,

So my Ecarzo Bronco letters came in today. The install was pretty easy, though getting the factory letters out took a bit of patience.

I prefer the look of these over the backlit Oracle lights, and wanted to share in case anyone else was interested.

Ford Bronco Alternative to the backlit Oracle letters: Ecarzo light up Bronco letters 2DDD384B-17B5-4B43-AAC6-E8A6F87A1D2D

Letters Lights Emblem for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 Front Hood Grille LED Logo Trim 3D Raised Decoration https://a.co/d/iBPDNNT

I'm sold!! Looks great man I just ordered mine!

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I should really get some of these.
Great kit. You won’t be disappointed especially with the price. The letter K was added to avoid copyright laws. It’s a dummy with no leds in it. When you get the kit just toss the K 😉

71015978-84ED-4CBB-BD59-336EA80A0607.jpg

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great kit. You won’t be disappointed especially with the price. The letter K was added to avoid copyright laws. It’s a dummy with no leds in it. When you get the kit just toss the K 😉

Ford Bronco Alternative to the backlit Oracle letters: Ecarzo light up Bronco letters 71015978-84ED-4CBB-BD59-336EA80A0607
I'm trying to not buy any more accessories until it actually shows up. I lost track of the train but I think it should be getting here this week (who know how long from the port to the dealer).

But since these letters seem to come and go if there are any I should just break down and get them.
Sponsored