First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been on Laura Ford's case about finalizing my build by March 19. They converted my reservation to an order in their system, but are not finalizing builds until Ford gives them more information AFTER MARCH 19! Someone needs to point me to where I can find Ford's instructions to dealers for processing orders. As an FYI, below is the response I received from Laura Ford today:

"I do not know of that information. We are currently not finalizing any builds. We are taking the Ford.com pdf of the build you want for a preview of your future order. When Ford allows us to build them in Fords program we will be setting up final builds. When that times comes I will be reaching out to all my Bronco Orders."
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Laura is clueless

Ford Bronco Am I missing something? 1614805842606

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been on Laura Ford's case about finalizing my build by March 19. They converted my reservation to an order in their system, but are not finalizing builds until Ford gives them more information AFTER MARCH 19! Someone needs to point me to where I can find Ford's instructions to dealers for processing orders. As an FYI, below is the response I received from Laura Ford today:

"I do not know of that information. We are currently not finalizing any builds. We are taking the Ford.com pdf of the build you want for a preview of your future order. When Ford allows us to build them in Fords program we will be setting up final builds. When that times comes I will be reaching out to all my Bronco Orders."
Isn't them originally entering the order in the system finalizing them? The dealer's response seems nonsensical.

Chuckling... Insist they do yours before the 19th, be a total PITA, get the order sheets. If they are really clueless and don't input the others (if they truly are not finalized), you will be the only other in for the first quarter of production

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't them originally entering the order in the system finalizing them? The dealer's response seems nonsensical.

Chuckling... Insist they do yours before the 19th, be a total PITA, get the order sheets. If they are really clueless and don't input the others (if they truly are not finalized), you will be the only other in for the first quarter of production
You can enter an order into the system and save it without actually submitting it to Ford... I wonder if this is what they're doing.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
You realize that any chance you have of being in the first wave (1st 3 months of builds) is gone if they don't convert by the 19th. On the bright side, if they have not converted, you can transfer to another dealer with a short phone call. Granger?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

They sound sketchy on things...but when is your timestamp? They may just be converting all of their orders to get their actual allocation number, then finalizing the builds of those within their allocation...but no reason really to do that, other than pure laziness. They could also be converting everything in configs they want, and then poaching builds up to the 20% line that are built the wya they want them built.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What you're saying sounds like they're doing it the same way as everyone else. Reservations have to be converted by March 19. Sounds like they did that and you're asking them to do the next step which they can't until after March 19.

OP
OP

TonySTL

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What you're saying sounds like they're doing it the same way as everyone else. Reservations have to be converted by March 19. Sounds like they did that and you're asking them to do the next step which they can't until after March 19.
I don't think they're going about it the way other dealers are. I don't have a confirmation email from Ford, nor do I have a preview order with the build and pricing information. They never give me a clear answer about any of this, other than stating that they will finalize builds "when the time comes". The time is here!

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think they're going about it the way other dealers are. I don't have a confirmation email from Ford, nor do I have a preview order with the build and pricing information. They never give me a clear answer about any of this, other than stating that they will finalize builds "when the time comes". The time is here!
🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's the saying, "you need to ditch that zero, and get yourself a hero?", something like that...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like his dealer is saying it would not be sent to Ford until after March 19th. I think that's where the question comes in.

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I am in the same boat, are other people seeing their reservation change to an order in their Ford account?

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you log into your Ford account and go to reservations & Orders does your Bronco show up as an "In-Store Order"?, if so you order is in, if still only a reservation it has not been submitted and you need to jerk a know in their As*es!!
Sponsored