Sponsored

Am I misunderstanding this or is it my dealer?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After 12 days I have not received an email from FORD that my re-order (2022) was received.
My Ford page does say 2022.....but I should have sworn that it changed to 2022 before I even re-ordered.
My Dealer assures me it went through but cannot find my DORA....and they say there is no way to get a new copy of it.
Ford Chat was of no help.
I called the Bronco Support Team # and after on hold for an hour...it hung up on me.
So at this point I need to assume my 2022 re-order went through. I don't like not having a DORA to confirm it and confirm all the coding.

WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE GETTING EMAILS AND SOME OF US ARE NOT???????????????

Hi there! This definitely doesn’t sound like the experience we want you to be having– If you'd like to, go ahead and send a message to us with your VIN/Order number. I’d be happy to look into this for you. Thanks!
Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They said it is not possible to do so. Apparently it is sent to them and there is no way to retrieve it or print another one.
They are lying or don’t know what you are talking about. Don’t use the terms DORA or WBDO just tell them you want a copy/print out of your order summary sheet with all the line items and price. Tell them to sign it while they’re at it.

Last edited:

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealing with my Dealer - while not altogether bad - has been spotty at best. After months of seeing only my original 'Base' reservation on the Ford site, I called Ford Customer Support and a very pleasant person on the other end assured me that my order was for the Wildtrak I (now) wanted, in the right color and options. She even said that since I was an early reservation (7/14/20), odds were good that I would get positive news soon about a Build Date. Since then, I've gotten a Build Date & VIN - further confirming the order.

Make that phone call, it will clear up a LOT of the nagging doubts you're probably having. It made a world of difference in my anxiety level.

Sdomeyer

Black Diamond
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After 12 days I have not received an email from FORD that my re-order (2022) was received.
My Ford page does say 2022.....but I should have sworn that it changed to 2022 before I even re-ordered.
My Dealer assures me it went through but cannot find my DORA....and they say there is no way to get a new copy of it.
Ford Chat was of no help.
I called the Bronco Support Team # and after on hold for an hour...it hung up on me.
So at this point I need to assume my 2022 re-order went through. I don't like not having a DORA to confirm it and confirm all the coding.

WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE GETTING EMAILS AND SOME OF US ARE NOT???????????????
I converted my 2021 order to a 2022 with some minor changes including change of color. Update was done at dealership on 10/15. Like you, I was anxious as to why I had received no communication from Ford. This morning (11/2), I woke up to an email from Ford stating my order had been updated. When I logged in to my ford account, the picture of the build showing my new color was there.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I converted my 2021 order to a 2022 with some minor changes including change of color. Update was done at dealership on 10/15. Like you, I was anxious as to why I had received no communication from Ford. This morning (11/2), I woke up to an email from Ford stating my order had been updated. When I logged in to my ford account, the picture of the build showing my new color was there.
Good to know. A Ford Rep saw my above comment and reached out to me to assist. They forwarded me to the SUV Team. That Team got back to me yesterday and said they cannot help me and told me to call the Bronco Team for help, gave me their number. I sent back an email saying I called that number twice, sat on hold for an hour and was disconnected. Called a third time and left a message.....no return call. Passing the buck. I can't believe a billion dollar company with all their computers and tracking abilities cannot even confirm that my 2022 re-order was processed and in their system. I was polite and asked that they send my email up the chain to a Manager. I find it very hard to believe that they cannot confirm my order. I have read a few cases where someone's order was messed up and left out of the system. I don't need that to happen, it's been 16 months waiting already and they are scheduling 2022 builds as we speak.
@Ford Motor Company

Sponsored

Sdomeyer

Black Diamond
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good to know. A Ford Rep saw my above comment and reached out to me to assist. They forwarded me to the SUV Team. That Team got back to me yesterday and said they cannot help me and told me to call the Bronco Team for help, gave me their number. I sent back an email saying I called that number twice, sat on hold for an hour and was disconnected. Called a third time and left a message.....no return call. Passing the buck. I can't believe a billion dollar company with all their computers and tracking abilities cannot even confirm that my 2022 re-order was processed and in their system. I was polite and asked that they send my email up the chain to a Manager. I find it very hard to believe that they cannot confirm my order. I have read a few cases where someone's order was messed up and left out of the system. I don't need that to happen, it's been 16 months waiting already and they are scheduling 2022 builds as we speak.
@Ford Motor Company

Sdomeyer

Black Diamond
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good luck! I feel your pain! I’ve always been a big Ford fan, but this whole experience has been so disappointing. Sadly, I have a late reservation (January) because I didn’t realize how important that date would be.
Sponsored