Sponsored

Am I the only crazy person collecting Bronco giveaway swag via Ebay?

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I the only one collecting the Bronco giveaways via eBay?

I’ve seen so many negative posts about these freebies, but I think they are kind of cool. I didn’t put in a reservation in so I wasn’t qualified. Apparently, some reservation holders also got complimentary off road test drive experiences apart from the Off-Rodeo. I guess I missed out.

The flag is better made, in the sense of being thicker, than I would have expected. Will have to test out the hammock in the summer. I guess some people’s Bronco trash is my treasure!

I’ve also heard rumors about die cast Broncos that were given away. Haven’t been able to confirm that though.

Ford Bronco Am I the only crazy person collecting Bronco giveaway swag via Ebay? D45A7375-79B3-4115-BD7C-3939C2104F22
Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I’ve seen so many negative posts about these freebies, but I think they are kind of cool. I didn’t put in a reservation in so I wasn’t qualified. Apparently, some reservation holders also got complimentary off road test drive experiences apart from the Off-Rodeo. I guess I missed out.

The flag is better made, in the sense of being thicker, than I would have expected. Will have to test out the hammock in the summer. I guess some people’s Bronco trash is my treasure!

I’ve also heard rumors about die cast Broncos that were given away. Haven’t been able to confirm that though.

Ford Bronco Am I the only crazy person collecting Bronco giveaway swag via Ebay? D45A7375-79B3-4115-BD7C-3939C2104F22
There were three driving experiences.
offroadeo
Bronco test drive.
auto show bronco experience.
As far as swag you got
Prototype poster.
flag
Offriadeo swag
Die cast.
hammock
Hat from test drive

you can purchase.
offroadeo swag without attendance
Costco die cast
Trax as rc bronco
Kidtrax ride on bronco
Bronco nation swag box
Etc etc.
there’s more I’m forgetting.

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i cant believe how many of the bronco swag items are available.. i missed out on most of them as i pushed my reservation to 2022 (never ordered in 2021)..

Sponsored
OP
OP
AllthePonies

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i cant believe how many of the bronco swag items are available.. i missed out on most of them as i pushed my reservation to 2022 (never ordered in 2021)..
I also wonder why certain people only got one item while others got multiple giveaways.

Reactions: Cat

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There were three driving experiences.
offroadeo
Bronco test drive.
auto show bronco experience.
As far as swag you got
Prototype poster.
flag
Offriadeo swag
Die cast.
hammock
Hat from test drive

you can purchase.
offroadeo swag without attendance
Costco die cast
Trax as rc bronco
Kidtrax ride on bronco
Bronco nation swag box
Etc etc.
there’s more I’m forgetting.
Don’t forget the awesome calendar.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the die-cast, its going to for $125.00 plus on Ebay. I wish they wouldn't have put the "Sport" in the package but it is what it is. I place numerous calls to Ford and finally got one. I think they only sent them out to people who's reservations got turned into orders without their knowledge.

I for one like all the stuff they sent, I am a Bronco collector so the more the better. If anyone has stuff they don't want, I'll gladly pay for shipping if you want to send them to me.

s-l1600.jpg

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am a little miffed about the Die Cast Bronco package. I have received the prototype poster, the hammock, the flag, and the calendar, but didn't get the Die Cast.

I have kept everything and don't plan on selling at this point. The stuff is all cool and appreciated, just not sure why I didn't make the cut for the Die Cast, I am a Dirt Mountain Prisoner/Survivor. ;)

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the die-cast, its going to for $125.00 plus on Ebay. I wish they wouldn't have put the "Sport" in the package but it is what it is. I place numerous calls to Ford and finally got one. I think they only sent them out to people who's reservations got turned into orders without their knowledge.

I for one like all the stuff they sent, I am a Bronco collector so the more the better. If anyone has stuff they don't want, I'll gladly pay for shipping if you want to send them to me.

Ford Bronco Am I the only crazy person collecting Bronco giveaway swag via Ebay? s-l1600
That’s the only thing that I would have actually wanted.

Reactions: Orf

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am a little miffed about the Die Cast Bronco package. I have received the prototype poster, the hammock, the flag, and the calendar, but didn't get the Die Cast.

I have kept everything and don't plan on selling at this point. The stuff is all cool and appreciated, just not sure why I didn't make the cut for the Die Cast, I am a Dirt Mountain Prisoner/Survivor. ;)
Hit up Mike Levine on Twitter, might be able to help you.

JBBP

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model