Sponsored

Am I the only crazy person collecting Bronco giveaway swag via Ebay?

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Am I the only one collecting the Bronco giveaways via eBay?

I’ve seen so many negative posts about these freebies, but I think they are kind of cool. I didn’t put in a reservation in so I wasn’t qualified. Apparently, some reservation holders also got complimentary off road test drive experiences apart from the Off-Rodeo. I guess I missed out.

The flag is better made, in the sense of being thicker, than I would have expected. Will have to test out the hammock in the summer. I guess some people’s Bronco trash is my treasure!

I’ve also heard rumors about die cast Broncos that were given away. Haven’t been able to confirm that though.

D45A7375-79B3-4115-BD7C-3939C2104F22.jpeg
Yes
Sponsored

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the flag, calendar, hammock and poster, PM me if you want more junk for a small price!

*I have already had a couple people contact me about my swag, so it is more than likely no longer available.

Last edited:

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a flag and the calendar... missed out on the hammock which was the one thing I would have used. Saw they selling on eBay for like $50! too much! I got an aluminum water bottle with the Bronco logo today. Not as nice as the $30 yeti ones I have seen

BasSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry =/
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s the only thing that I would have actually wanted.
I really wanted those too (the 3 piece die cast set), but I am not willing, or able, to pay $150 to get them off ebay!! =/

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been waiting on my Bronco and am a non-reservation holder so I didn’t get any swag either.
guess I need to hit up EBay and at least grab the poster and flag for the garage.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All of mine is tossed in a box in the back of the hall closet. The flag is cool enough but I have no need for really of it.

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have no need for it either but I think the flag and poster would make good garage hangers.

OP
OP
AllthePonies

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All of mine is tossed in a box in the back of the hall closet. The flag is cool enough but I have no need for really of it.
I’m planning to use the hammocks so I’ll let everyone know how they work when it gets warm!

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The flag actually came in handy for me. I have my back seats folded forward most of the time because I prefer the additional space. The carpet on the back of the seats is the kind that can pick up all kinds of crap and easily get knarly. So, I just lay the flag over the back seats when they are in the down position. Works for me!

Sponsored

NormanBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I too missed out on the diecasts. Was pretty miffed about it, so I bought myself the traxxas bronco RC. That thing kicks ass!

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am a little miffed about the Die Cast Bronco package. I have received the prototype poster, the hammock, the flag, and the calendar, but didn't get the Die Cast.

I have kept everything and don't plan on selling at this point. The stuff is all cool and appreciated, just not sure why I didn't make the cut for the Die Cast, I am a Dirt Mountain Prisoner/Survivor. ;)
Got all those as well but not the Die Cast Bronco gift box, which I really would have liked. I do have the real-sized version sitting in the driveway but still would have liked to have received some little ones from Ford, too.

I got a flag and the calendar... missed out on the hammock which was the one thing I would have used. Saw they selling on eBay for like $50! too much! I got an aluminum water bottle with the Bronco logo today. Not as nice as the $30 yeti ones I have seen
I wonder if those who received their Bronco will still continue to get swag in the mail. Alum bottle with Bronco logo would be nice....but must be able to fit in the cupholder in the Bronco.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Am I the only one collecting the Bronco giveaways via eBay?

I’ve seen so many negative posts about these freebies, but I think they are kind of cool. I didn’t put in a reservation in so I wasn’t qualified. Apparently, some reservation holders also got complimentary off road test drive experiences apart from the Off-Rodeo. I guess I missed out.

The flag is better made, in the sense of being thicker, than I would have expected. Will have to test out the hammock in the summer. I guess some people’s Bronco trash is my treasure!

I’ve also heard rumors about die cast Broncos that were given away. Haven’t been able to confirm that though.

Ford Bronco Am I the only crazy person collecting Bronco giveaway swag via Ebay? IMG_20220130_180334073
The flag is nice quality but I do think it should have been white so you can wave it around to flag down traffic should your Bronco break down.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I gave my flag to Brad on our sales staff at @Northridge4x4. He is our go-to guy for info on Bronco parts if you call in (though all the others can help too).

It might have made his day, he is all smiles.

Ford Bronco Am I the only crazy person collecting Bronco giveaway swag via Ebay? Brad-Fla
Sponsored

Last edited: