Sponsored

Am I the only one annoyed by interior storage?

clhman

Wildtrak
First Name
Conor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super-Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Two weeks in and loving it. It's funny about all the things that people gripe about. Small gas tank, blown motors, QC issues, etc. My one and only gripe so far is the lack of storage. I'm not sure how this was overlooked at Ford being that they got so many things other complicated things right?!?! The console is a joke, the glove box is 90% full with the normal literature, the wireless charger holds your phone, so pretty much all that is left is the door mesh pockets. The only other place is under the rear cargo area and that is approximately big enough to hold a half a sandwich.

Rant over. Happy Monday!
Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two weeks in and loving it. It's funny about all the things that people gripe about. Small gas tank, blown motors, QC issues, etc. My one and only gripe so far is the lack of storage. I'm not sure how this was overlooked at Ford being that they got so many things other complicated things right?!?! The console is a joke, the glove box is 90% full with the normal literature, the wireless charger holds your phone, so pretty much all that is left is the door mesh pockets. The only other place is under the rear cargo area and that is approximately big enough to hold a half a sandwich.

Rant over. Happy Monday!
What else did you have in mind? You can attach storage to the molle panels behind your seats and/or add a vehicle attic, etc. I am not sure I would characterize it as overlooked.

Sponsored

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm upgrading from a 2 door Jeep JL to a 2 door Bronco. My new storage will be YUGE! :cool:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love it! Less cubbies to squirrel things away means less junk in your car… less is more to me in this arena
Less stuff to be stolen with the top off too.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah the storage is definitely lacking.

Obvious Ford's approach was "hey... we'll just give you a bunch of MOLLE grid stuff and you can use it however you want". Which... eh... honestly is fine, though I do wish there was more.

The Lux package folks are definitely are short on storage, a lot of the space that is storage on the other package levels is occupied by the B&O speakers for those with the Lux package... including my favorite storage compartment in the back passenger side (which is occupied by the sub on Lux).

Sponsored
OP
OP
clhman

clhman

Wildtrak
First Name
Conor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super-Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What else did you have in mind? You can attach storage to the molle panels behind your seats and/or add a vehicle attic, etc. I am not sure I would characterize it as overlooked.
I don't have anything particular in mind, I am just a little shocked at the lack of storage as a whole. I got a couple of gifts from the dealer. One was the First Aid kit. I put that in the console and that took up 50% of the room. Sunglass cases can go in the mesh pockets and then I'm basically spent in storage options. I'm a prepared kind of person, so I like to carry a few emergency items. I'm struggling to locate them in good spots. I know it is a first world problem, it is just an observation.

I drive a F250 and there is a ridiculous amount of storage in there. It would be nice to have more.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought some MOLLE bags on Amazon, honestly they're amazing and I'm glad I did. All my various things (lights, first aid, fuses, a knife, etc) fit in nicely to the one behind drivers seat. Im getting more and possibly the racks from JCR that mount by the rear windows for other stuff.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't used my wireless charger because it's the only spot to hold sunglasses and other random items I need to grab quickly.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have anything particular in mind, I am just a little shocked at the lack of storage as a whole. I got a couple of gifts from the dealer. One was the First Aid kit. I put that in the console and that took up 50% of the room. Sunglass cases can go in the mesh pockets and then I'm basically spent in storage options. I'm a prepared kind of person, so I like to carry a few emergency items. I'm struggling to locate them in good spots. I know it is a first world problem, it is just an observation.

I drive a F250 and there is a ridiculous amount of storage in there. It would be nice to have more.
LUX solution

d2.jpg
Sponsored